𝟕| 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬

CHAPTER SEVEN:

NEW SUITS

THE SUN WAS bright out in the city of San Francisco as the civilians were hearing all about the Pym Tech building that had been exploded into nothing before it disappeared, leaving only the burnt grounds left behind while also hearing what happene...

THE SUN WAS bright out in the city of San Francisco as the civilians were hearing all about the Pym Tech building that had been exploded into nothing before it disappeared, leaving only the burnt grounds left behind while also hearing what happened at the residence where Scott Lang's daughter and the woman who had once been the love of his life lived in, a large hole now in their roof after a Thomas the Tank Engine toy had been enlarged by one of the disks that belonged to Ant-Man.

This had caused the toy to break right through the roof of the household right from the bedroom of Cassie Lang, the young daughter of Scott. Many of the police officers had been shocked to see a toy so big, as well as a large ant that had been crawling away, also never having seen an insect as big as them, knowing that the insects were usually big enough to cover the entire palm of their hand.

Only a few days had passed since the incident and everything had been slowly going back to normal, other than that Scott now had the life of a superhero, something that people would be jealous of as if thinking he would be an Avenger, even if he didn't know any of the Avengers, not including that he had fought one of them to take something back that once belonged to Hank.

The Pym man's gunshot injury had been healed once being taken to the hospital and he was now back into his normal condition, except for the occasional pain he felt since it had only been a few days. Inside the Pym residence and in an old bedroom that had been made into Camden's when he moved in at the age of eleven, the said boy and Y/n could be seen inside as they stood very close to one another with the door closed.

However, two adults could be seen on the other side as they tried to listen in on the conversation, the woman out of the two wanting to know what the boy wanted to say to her daughter. Just a bit after breakfast, Camden had brought Y/n to his room, claiming he wanted to speak to her in private and this had Hope narrowing her eyes on the teenage boy when he held her daughter's hand in his and they walked out of the kitchen.

She trusted the boy, but she couldn't help but feel overprotective because of how fast her daughter was growing up. Now, that's how she found herself here with Scott right beside her as they stood outside of Camden's room.

Meanwhile, back inside, Camden had his hands running up and down Y/n's arms as they stared at one another, her eyes watching as he took a deep breath. This was it. This would be the day that he'd tell her how he felt, having no idea if she felt the same, which she would reciprocate the feelings in a minute or so once he confessed.

Y/n raises a brow when he didn't say anything. "Camden, what is it? You look nervous." The boy only took another deep breath. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah, I know. It's just..." Camden breathes out, hesitating for a moment. "I like you."

"I like you, too." Y/n tells him after a moment, wondering if it was a different meaning for him.