announcement

AML IS NOT BEING DISCONTINUED.

Hi everyone! I know when writers put up announcements after months of inactivity, it's easy to assume the novel is being deleted or discontinued

Hi everyone! I know when writers put up announcements after months of inactivity, it's easy to assume the novel is being deleted or discontinued. That is not happening to AML. AML is my passion product from one of my favorite FF genres and I am so excited to work on it further one day.

As those who follow me may know, I gave birth in March of this year. She's beautiful and healthy and my entire life revolves around her at the moment. However, being pregnant and breastfeeding means I can't take my ADHD meds.

You see, I am Bipolar with ADHD and my psych gave me an option: take the bipolar medication or the ADHD medication while pregnant/breastfeeding, but not both. I chose the bipolar medicine.

I never realized how much my ADHD medication effected my writing until I couldn't take it any longer. I literally can't finish anything. I try and try, and never like what I write, and the quality has gone down.

It sucks.

It doesn't help that Clint Barton is my least favorite Avenger. He's next in the bios. If the story arc with him and Era wasn't so good, I'd remove him from the soulmate group completely, but... it's so good, ya'll. I can't wait for you to read it some day.

So, I just want everyone to know that I'm back and I am really trying. In good news, I get to take my ADHD medication in March 2023 and that's gonna come so fast. Like, it's already November. That doesn't mean I'm gonna set this on hiatus until then — I am still at least trying to get this written.

Hopefully, the next message will be an update for the actual book. I'll cry if it isn't. I really wanna get something out to you guys ❤️

 I really wanna get something out to you guys ❤️