MUMMIES!!!!!!!!

It was a quiet (or not, considering someone fell through Prince's roof) day in Maskville. People were shopping in Main Street, Prince was patching up his roof, and the museum was totally normal. Oh wait, nevermind that. "Breaking news! The mummies have escaped the building! AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!!!!" "Oh no!", Robin exclaimed frantically looking over Nick's shoulder as the panelists watched the news on TV. Outside was mayhem. People were running around trying to hide away as the mummies appeared. They then proceeded to sing the monkees theme song. Which was weird.

      Anyways, after that the leader of the trio introduced himself.   "Hi, I'm Barry. And these," pointing to the one with the weird blue wig thing, "are Mike", and to the One with the headpiece like King Tut's mask "and Christopher. We are very friendly, have been for 5,000 years."  He did not realize everyone was hiding from them. Robo- Girl approached Barry while everyone else warned her not to.  She did not listen "I'm Robo-Girl", she said. After everyone walked over to the trio of mummies. 

   And that, my friends, is how the mummies became the new citizens of Maskville.

Guys how do I double space on here Also I pulled a Ken and guessed which one was Christopher and Mike so sorry If I'm wrong.