1-1

I've been having one single dream every night of a girl who had pale green hair and purple eyes, she was surreal as she stood on the balcony ledge with one foot out like she was about to jump off but then she turns to me her lips moved but no sound was heard and then my eyes would shoot open the balcony seemed familiar.

There had been more than a few occasions the brothers were with me when it happened, they were all worried about me as it would affect my day-to-day life to have so little rest so we decided to visit a dream witch by the name of Agnes.

"Good afternoon, Agnes." Lucifer greeted the girl, "Yes good afternoon, I see you didn't bring Mammon, instead bringing the icky Otaku." Agnes grumbled, Leviathan was going to comment but Lucifer gave him a look, "I'm sure you're disappointed but do understand anytime you see Mammon you tend to not focus on your work." Lucifer stated.

She pouted, quickly swapping to a smile, "This is MC, right? I've heard so much about you." She cheered as she grabbed my hands Leviathan swatted her hands away as she let out a light chuckle, "If you ever need to take a break from these guys and spend some feminine time don't be afraid to send me a letter." She added before inviting us inside.

It was a messy place filled to the brim with grimoires and potions there was even a pinboard of Mammon's modeling photos, "Creepy.." Leviathan muttered which quickly earned him a look from Lucifer, "It's a bit awkward doing this in front of two demons but I suppose such a precious soul couldn't be left alone so I have to manage." Agnes said as she led me to a chair urging me to sit.

She sat across from me taking my hand before leaning her head over my palm and whispering an incantation, "Ancestors guide me to see what's holding this nightmare to the soul." She whispered as her tone sharpened and a bright light erupted causing a gust of wind to push her pigtails around.

The light disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, as Agnes spat up blood, "Are you alright?" Lucifer questioned as he handed her a handkerchief, "The Normie totally lost some HP." Leviathan replied, "That girl, have you ever seen her before?" Agnes asked, I shook my head no, "That dream was filled with strong emotions directed at you." Agnes warned.

"Belphie couldn't help either, why is that?" Lucifer noted, "Being able to beat one of the seven in their own domain, must be a pretty strong Demon." Agnes replied, "Like a final boss in an RPG." Levithan replied, "The best I can do is give you some sleeping sweets, Perhaps the Demon Kings Castle would have a better solution." Agnes assured.

She handed me a bag of jellylike sweets in the shape of sheep, they appeared to be made specifically for me, then she sent us off, we suddenly got a text from Lord Diavolo on our way back stating "I've decided to welcome two Human students perhaps they'll help lighten MC's burden." Levithan let out a squeak, "Ehhh?! another normie??" Leviathan sent, and all the other brothers were spamming the chat with mixed reactions of excitement and nervousness.