1-A

"Lilith are you out here?" Someone shouted to a beautiful girl who was fetching a bucket of water "Yes I am, what is it?" Lilith responded pushing her hair back as she began walking back to the palace.

"Your son is fighting with lady Dedriana.. again." The person shouted as Lilith let out a sigh of annoyance "that boy." Lilith whispered as she began to run to stop her young son as she made her way to the young ladies' playroom she caught a glimpse of them.

Dedriana was holding Henry by the ear "good evening Lilith." Dedriana greeted giving a bow with her head, Henry was crying "Mom, save me! She's the devil I swear." Henry shouted as he tried prying his ear out of her hand.

Lilith let out a nervous chuckle as Dedriana finally let go of his ear Henry ran to his mother's side "You mustn't call the young lady a devil, after all, she's a saintess under The Father." Lilith defended the young girl as her son pouted.

"I apologize for my son's behavior, miss Dedriana." Lilith bowed "It's fine he's only a child after all." Dedriana replied, after that Lilith left with Henry leaving a young Dedriana alone.

"He's not wrong you are a little devil, a childish one as well." Buer said as she teleported behind the younger girl Buer played with Dedriana's pale green hair twirling it around her finger, "Buer you could've come and helped me if it was truly an issue." Dedriana replied irritated.

"I think it's better he knows your secret so he will steer clear of you once he's older, wouldn't you agree?" Buer admitted as Dedriana gave a slight hum in response, they changed topics when they heard footsteps approaching.

With Lilith

Henry was being lectured by his mother "Mom she has little horns and wings there's no way she's not a demon, she's just tricking everyone by pretending to be a saint." Henry cried "Henry, miss Dedriana is your playmate and has been your playmate since you were in diapers there's no way she's a demon." Lilith said.

"I want you to apologize to her, alright." Lilith asked her son, he let out a huff and stormed off into the garden he passed by servants who all whispered "He must've fought with Dedriana again." He found a spot away from everyone's eyes where a small river was.

He sat there for quite a while cursing the devilish girl, "Speak of the devil and he will appear, have you heard that phrase before?" Dedriana joked as she found his hiding spot taking a seat beside him, she wiped his tears licking them from her finger.

He quickly went from crying to disgust "Why did you eat my tears, aren't they super gross?" He questioned, "They're a delicacy to demons don't you know?" She responded, "Why don't you just give up on fighting with me, it'd save a lot of energy wouldn't it?" She asserted giving him a fake smile.

Her eyes shone bright purple as he looked away quickly, "Because you're tricking everyone! You're gonna eat all of them." He yelled at her "So that's what you think, would knowing a weakness of demons make you feel better?" She replied in a quiet tone as he jolted back to look at her giving a nod.

"Demons can't pass over salt." She whispered into his ear with a small chuckle he was surprised "Is that why salts are so expensive." He asked.