1-2

The two new students finally arrived, Penelope and Michelle, Penelope was very passive and accepting while Michelle went off about how they kidnapped her, it took quite a while before we all were finally freed from the headache.

I decided to go to the castle with Diavolo where he showed me to the main library and helped me look through books about whoever the girl was, "A girl who can block out Belphegors powers seems quite strong, I'm amazed I hadn't heard of her sooner." Diavolo spoke excitedly.

Barbatos prepared tea and sweet blood scones for us, "Young demons usually don't have enough power to maintain a human form let alone defend against older demons so such a girl would surprise most." Barbatos stated, "I could imagine she would be quite adorable if she was so small." Diavolo responded.

We ended up spending hours looking through books without luck, Diavolo decided it would be better if I stayed at the castle for the night and requested Barbatos get a nightgown from the queens closet, it was extremely soft but also super huge as Barbatos sew it to fit a bit better.

I caught just a faint glimpse of the beautiful room as it bathed in the moonlight it looked trapped in time with a thin layer of dust covering it, then we went to the dining room to eat dinner, As Diavolo told me stories about his mother the queen, "Its common practice for a future queen to be raised alongside the prince but the demon king didn't allow it for Lord Diavolo." Barbatos explained.

"It was probably under the lines of he didn't believe id ever get the chance of being king," Diavolo added with a complicated expression, Barbatos had pressed his lips together worried for the prince but there weren't any words of comfort he could say, and like that we all headed to rooms and slept there.

The next day ended up being rather chaotic as most demons crowded around the new girls, "What the hell, can you just give me some space, I'm not a damn animal exhibit." Michelle shouted as she tried to push demons away, Penelope behind her focused on some handheld console just barely paying enough attention to keep walking.

Diavolo let out a laugh, "It's truly lively again, just like when you came MC." Diavolo said, the bell rang finally prompting the demons to leave them alone as they headed to all their classes, Michelle fell to her knees dramatically, "This is why being popular seemed dreadful, how do you manage Penny." Michelle muttered.

"You just go with the flow, probably, I was just an idol so I had lackeys to take care of it for me." Penelope responded giving a small 'heh' noise, "Hello MC, you look cute today." Michelle greeted ignoring the demon prince beside me, "Hi MC." Penelope greeted not bothering to look up from her device.

"Hello, Michelle and Penelope," Diavolo said, "Did you hear something, Penny?" Michelle questioned as her head turned to look around, "Yeah I heard Lord D greet us." Penelope responded then Michelle grabbed Penelope's hand pulling her to class and giving me a small wave goodbye, Diavolo was unfazed by Michelle's choice to ignore him.