25 👀😅

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since the time I got out from the hospital and I'm currently staying here at my parents house for  the helpers and Chantal can take care of me.

My wounds are already healed, I can already walk properly and the bruises caused by Somi's father beating  have disappeared. He was arrested and  His sentence was also increased because my father revealed his illegal activities because of his anger at what he did to me.

Somi and I already talked and she apologized for what happened and who am I not to forgive her, right? as long as she lets me be free, I will forget everything that happened and move forward in a positive way with the one I truly love and that is none other than Jennie.

Now that Jennie and I are back together, she always visits here and I noticed that she is no longer the simple Jennie that I knew, but she is still the woman that I loved.

The way she dresses herself now is very different from what she used to dress before I was hospitalized. I often wondered what triggered her to change the type of clothing she wore. It's not that i don't want her to prove her beauty but I prefer her conservative but classy type of clothing and I hate it  because no matter how I scold her about the way she dressed herself she doesn't listen to me.

We always argue about it but i'm too weak for her, she always gets me with kisses and being sweet and she knows that I can't resist her charm.

It's four o'clock in the afternoon but I'm still too lazy to leave my room. It's a good thing that I can go back to work tomorrow. I won't be bored waiting for my girlfriend to come here to cuddle with me.

While I was scrolling through my instagram, my eyes widened when I saw my girlfriend's new post.

Seriously?  lying in bed wearing only a sports bra and underwear.
and it was flooded with likes and comments praising her beautiful body.

She is so hot I already know that but can't help myself but be mad because why does she have to post something like this on social media. While my blood was boiling reading the comments, the door opened and Jennie came in with her beautiful smile.

"hi baby" she greeted as she jumped on the bed to hug me.

I gave her a serious look that made her frown. " what's with that face baby? aren't you happy that I visited you?" she asked curiously.

" why did you post something like this on instagram?" I asked as I showed her her post.

"ohhh, didn't you like it?" God why is she smiling as if she doesn't know that i hate it when she is wearing revealing clothes.

I rub my face in frustration. "Are you serious? Flaunting your body on social media? what got into your brain to think that I would like it when you post like that? "  I'm trying my best not to raise my voice on her even though i'm mad, she pouted and played her fingers.

"I thought you would like it."

"You know that I don't even want you to wear a crop top, right? then you think I'll like seeing you like that  on social media?"

" sorry baby, I won't do it again." she replied lowly.

" Erase that." I ordered her with my stern voice.

She hugged me and pressed her head on my neck. "that was the last one, sorry." she whispered in my neck.

"babe, please erase it." I beg her