update

Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a minute and give you all an update on what is going on in my life at the moment, and where this book stands.
First off, I 100% intend to continue, and eventually finish this story. I have so many plans that have been in my brain since I started writing the first one years ago.
That being said, my life is a lot more chaotic than it was when I began writing this. I'm struggling financially really badly right now, whilst also trying to move and between that and also struggling with my mental health, I haven't had much time to write. I do have most of the next chapter prepared, but the last thing I want to do is deliver something that I just threw together.
As of right now, I unfortunately do not have a set date when the next chapter will be ready. Ideally, sometime this week, but I'm not going to promise anything.
Thank you all for being so patient, and your kind words and messages over the first few chapters of Ajax and Travis's story! This is something I've been planning for YEARS.  The earliest outlines of this story have been sitting in my drafts since before the first story was even finished, and I even have extremely early drafts of the third installment as well.
I am so grateful to everyone here, and I appreciate your continued patience and support.

Love you all ❤️
-Ashy