Chapter 1- Who no, what are you?

I woke up one, oddly night-looking, morning and checked the time.
'8am? That's odd, why is it so dark?' I whispered to myself. Oh yes, I completely forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me. I'm Malachi. Now that I've introduced myself, I'll continue. I looked out my window to see a shooting star.

I smiled and made a wish but then it hit the ground right in front of my house. The ground shook. I looked again. A girl was outside laying on the shooting star.

I ran out. 'Hello? ' I called ' are.. you ok?' I sat beside them. They suddenly became conscious and moved back.
'Hey... I'm not gonna hurt you!'
Then the girl replied with 'h-human.. Please no harm to Artemis... '
𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯? I thought, it was weird to see the girl on the shooting star, let alone be called human. Is she human? If not, what is she..?
'Is that your name? '
'Y-yes... '
'That's pretty! I'm Malachi! '
'M-Malachi is nice? '
'I like to think so..! ' After some convincing she could trust me, I helped her get inside and onto the bed. Then I grabbed a bandage and bandaged her head before she got an Infection.
'So who, no, what are you? ' I asked.
'Artemis is a marsling. A being from Mars! ' She replied. My eyes widened, so aliens are real, I thought my sister would just make jokes about things like this. 'What is Malachi? '
'I'm a human, a being from earth. We created what you see now.
'It's.. B.. Beau.. ' I thought for a second then I realized she meant..
'Beautiful? '
'Yeah. '
'Isn't it? Thousands of years and now we have homes, buildings, cities. ' She smiled. It was nice to know I could help someone instead of them helping me.