Chapter 2- Human Help

After a few weeks, I helped make her feel more human and teach her more english. She struggled from time to time but so do I sometimes and I was born english. But aside from that she did very well.

One day, I was cooking for us and then I hear a 'MALACHI!' From the study room. Artemis wanted me again. So I went to her.
'Yes?' I said.
'Two things, one is Artemis a human enough name? '
'Yes, it's unique! '
'Ok, and Artem- I 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯- 𝘐 am struggling with this word. ' I looked over her shoulder and she pointed to the word.
'Oh aspect! It has two meanings, a part of something or the positioning of a building.'
'Ok, thank you!' I went back to the kitchen and Artemis followed me.
'Yes?' I ask.
'What is this? ' She answered.
'This is shepherds pie. It's a delicious food.' She smiled. She seemed to like to learn about us humans. Assuming.. You're human too. Never mind that.

I plated the food, put it on the table and sat down. Artemis followed and sat next to me. She took a cautious bite and looked at me with a smile,  signalling she likes it.
'You like this whole learning about humans thing don't you? ' I questioned.
'Yes, you humans are fascinating! Hear that? I learnt that word a minute ago!' I laughed.
'What fascinating? ' I asked
'Yeah! ' She replied.
'As you're learning so much upper level english... Would you like to come to school with me tomorrow? '
'Aren't schools a place of hell and learning?' She asked.
'Well... Yes... But some enjoy it...... Now do you want to or not?! '
'Sure! '