10 | Kamukura

"Wha... what happened?" Komaeda rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Where am I..?"

"You're quite interesting, Komaeda Nagito." The man who had abducted him before walked towards him. Komaeda's eyes widened. "My name is Kamukura Izuru and you will live here from now on,"

"No!"

He grabbed Komaeda's arm and pulled him up. "Your hero won't save you this time." He stated and pulled him into another room. He threw Komaeda inside and locked the door.

The pale boy looked around and spotted a bed, a desk, a closet and no windows. It seemed comfortable. And, not knowing what else to do, he began trying to open the door. "Let me out! Let me out let me out Let me out!" He shouted.

"No." Was the only response he got.

Hours later, Kamukura came inside, carrying a plate of food. Komaeda was sitting on the floor, knees pulled to his chest.

"Here's your dinner." He put the plate in front of him.

"I'm not hungry..."

Kamukura was about to try to force-feed him, but Komaeda stood up and ran out of the room. The dark-haired boy sighed. "You won't get anywhere," He whispered.

Komaeda ran and ran and finally found the exit door. He swung it open and gasped. They were on some kind of airship, several miles in the air. He slammed the door shut, not wanting to fall off.

"That's not an exit." Kamukura said as he walked towards him. "It's the punishment door,"

"Th-the what?"

"People who misbehave have to leave through there. Enoshima came up with it,"

Komaeda's eyes widened. "A-and... did I misbehave..?"

"Obviously. But I will not kill you. You are interesting and I will make sure you are protected. Enoshima won't kill you either, I won't let her,"

"I don't wanna be here. P-please just let me go home,"

"No. Imagine never having felt anything and then finally you see something interesting. You wouldn't want to let it leave either, correct?"

"I'm not a thing." Komaeda crossed his arms.

"No matter, I will still keep you. I want to test how long you can stay so stubborn. I want as much entertainment out of this as possible,"

"Then I'll just stop being stubborn if you like it so much," Komaeda hissed.

Kamukura smiled slightly. "As you wish, Komaeda,"

Days later, Hinata was worried sick. Where the hell was Komaeda?! He couldn't find him anywhere and he wasn't answering calls or texts. Komaeda's window was left open so he assumed he'd either ran away or been kidnapped by the people he had defeated before. Running away seemed pointless though because there was nothing to run away from. Missing posters had been hung up all over the city. He was walking home and saw another one.

There was a picture of Komaeda on it. It was the one they used for his student ID card. There was also some information written on it.

Name: Komaeda Nagito
Hair color: White
Eye color: green
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 173cm
Weight: 64kg
Last seen wearing: Hope's Peak Academy school uniform
Last place seen: Leaving Hope's Peak Academy
Time last seen: September 15th, ca. 03:20 p.m.

Hinata was actually the one who had seen him last. He wished he could have done something, anything to help the poor boy.

"Come here, Komaeda." Kamukura ordered.

"Okay." The pale boy walked towards him.

"Sit down next to me,"

Komaeda sat down. "Did you need me for anything?"

"Nothing in particular,"

"Then why'd you call me here?"

Kamukura didn't respond and only put a hand on Komaeda's shoulder. Komaeda wanted to slap him across the face so bad, but he held back. He knew Kamukura wanted him to be stubborn, so he wouldn't be. But he didn't seem displeased when Komaeda did what he told him to either... It was weird.

"Kamukura?"

"Hm?"

"Why aren't you upset?"

The other man understood what he meant. "Because you're still resisting me. You understand that I like watching you be stubborn, so you do the opposite. But that is still stubbornness. You aren't doing what I want you to do, and that is exactly what I want,"

Komaeda gritted his teeth. He couldn't annoy this guy no matter how hard he tried. Angry, he got up and stormed into his room. He slammed the door shut and sat down, beginning to cry.

Suddenly, a bunny appeared in front of him. Well, it looked more like a stuffed animal.

"Huh?" Komaeda tilted his head.

"Komaeda-kun! The crow is worried about you!"

"Uh..." He sniffled and whiped his tears.

"He can't fly up here because it would be very hard to breathe so high up. So... I'm going to lend you my powers!"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Usami. Every person with powers has a support animal like me!"

"So you're the crows... support animal?"

"Mhm! I have the powers, but I can give them to him too, which I did. My amount of power is limitless, but I can't use them myself. I can only lend them to people. So I want to give you the power to get out of here. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I am!" He nodded.

"Good." She swung her wand around and glitter began flying everywhere. Suddenly, Komaeda's outfit began to change. It turned into a green kind of dress that looked a bit like something a magical girl would wear. Komaeda was unimpressed.

"Is this my superpower?"

"No no! It just happens when I give people powers! They get an outfit that suits their exact tastes too!"

"Not sure if these are my exact tastes, but... I suppose it's alright. Anyway, how do I leave here? What do I do?"

"Good question. You won't be able to fly down there without any armor either. You can try to defeat Kamukura and Enoshima, but getting down is a whole other topic. Hm..."

"You bet I'm gonna defeat them! I've had enough of this!" Komaeda shouted.

Just then, the door opened.