19 | Dating | Last chapter

Thank you for reading!

"Hinata-kun?"

"Hm?"

"Uhm... are we a couple now?"

The brunet choked on his food and blushed. "Wh-what?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!"

"It's okay... uh... if you wanna be, I'd like to." He put his hand on top of Komaeda's.

"I do!" He nodded, smiling.

Hinata got up with his now empty plate and put it into the sink. "Then... I guess we're dating now,"

"Yay!" Komaeda grinned.

The next day at school, they walked into the classroom while holding hands. Souda immediately noticed this. He grinned and put a hand on Hinata's shoulder.

"Ayy, soul bro, did you finally ask him out?" He smirked.

"Yeah. So what?"

"Congrats!" He hit him on the back. "But... I can't believe you got a date before I did,"

"Maybe you should stop asking out girls who already have boyfriends,"

"Shut up! Sonia-san will go out with me one day!"

Komaeda tilted his head. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes! I am!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Hinata pat his shoulder.

"I was trying to support you and your weird boyfriend!" Souda yelled.

Nanami looked at them. "Boyfriend? Oh, Hinata-kun finally asked out Komaeda-kun?"

"Huh?! I didn't even tell you I liked him!" Hinata argued.

"It was obvious," Nanami said.

Hinata raised an eyebrow. "Was it?"

Owari nodded. "Pretty much,"

"Your affection for the unearthly mortal was plain to see," Tanaka agreed.

"Besides, you said it on TV, didn't you?" Koizumi asked.

"Oh... right. Now the whole school knows," Hinata realized.

Komaeda frowned. "How horrible! Now they know you have absolutely horrible taste!"

Hinata put a hand in front of his mouth. "Shut up."

"Komaeda-kun, you're quite lucky, being able to be with someone so-" Hanamura was interrupted by a kick to the face.

"You shut up too!" Hinata yelled.

Hanamura's nose began to bleed, but not from the kick. "Ahaha, you can do that again any-"

"Congratulations, Hinata-san and Komaeda-san!" Sonia said, clapping her hands together.

"Thank you!" Komaeda replied.

"You are welcome! You two look quite adorable together!" She told them.