Don Krieg

(3rd Person Pov)

"Lucky! You got some food!!" Luffy smiled exposing his presence.

"You were almost about to die before too! Hahaha! Hey cook join my crew will ya!? Be the cook for my pirate ship!" Luffy exclaimed

"Huh!?"

--

"Oh.. you're a pirate? So why you try to fire a cannonball at this restaurant?" Sanji asked.

"Oh that was just an accident, it was just a cannonball that went astray from my self defense." Luffy crossed his legs.

"In any case you'd better not rry anything funny to this restaurant. The owner of this place used to be the cook of a pretty infamous pirate crew." Sanji explained.

"Oh that old man used to be a pirate?" Luffy smiled.

"This restaurant's like a treasure to that damn geezer." He continued.

"And the rest of the cooks who came to work here out of their admiration for that geezer are all hot blooded and crude enough to be pirates."

"But its quite appropriate considering all the pirates that frequent around these parts."

"Not a quiet moment I'm this place, eh?" The strawhatted boy replied.

"Yeah.. but it's a daily routine for us, there's even been some guests lately who come to see the pirates and the cooks duke it out.. thanks to that all the waiters got scared and ran away." Sanji took a puff.

"Ohhhh so the reason he asked me to work here for a year was...." Luffy started.

"Ehh.. whatever, hey join my crew!" He smiled.

"I'll have to refuse on that offer, I've got my own reason to keep working here." Sanji looked at the boy.

"No! I refuse!" Luffy shouted.

"Wha.." The pirate looked confused so did Sanji.

"What?" Sanji sweatdropped.

"I refuse your refusal!" Luffy crossed his arms. "You're a good cook do we'll be pirates together!"

"Hey, hey atleast hear me out.." Sanji sweated even more.

"Fine then what's your reason?"

"No need to tell you." Sanji looked back again.

"But you just told me to hear you out!" Luffy stared at him.

"All I meant was that you should heat other people's opinion when talking! Don't make me chop you up, you damn strawhat wearing shithead!"

"What did you say!? Don't insult my strawhat or I'll send you flying!" Luffy growled.

"Sorry to butt in the conversation but.." The pirate interrupted.

"WHAT IS IT!?" Luffy and Sanji hissed at him.

"My name's Gin, Im a member of the Krieg Pirates.. you said you're a pirate can I ask what your objective is?"

"I'm going to find the One Piece, which is why I'll go to Grand Line!" Luffy grinned.

"!"

"Given that you're looking for a cooks, it seems like you have only a few members" Gin said.

"With him that makes six!" Luffy pointed at the cook.

"WHYRE YOU COUNTING ME IN!?"

"You don't seem like a bad guy so let me give you some piece of advice..."