Chapter Two: What Are You Going To Do Now?

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"your highness you didn't failed." Celeste said while looking at Leopold who was looking at the city of freedom afraid to show his self to the child whom he had favored he knew that he is here after all he had watch over him even if he is asleep he still did his best to look after him and knowing that he is safe is enough to him but he knew how lonely he is getting.

"you have been a great ruler." Celeste said while still looking at his master who gave Celeste a small yet lovely laugh Celeste might be a spirit animal Celeste was created by Leopold and Celeste is the only one and Celeste is really happy to be able to keep her master company" thank you for staying with me. "Leopold said while looking at Celeste.

" I'm happy with being with you master. "Celeste said while looking at Leopold who was smiling as he looked at the sky seeing Dvalin flying high from the sky happy he is finally free from the curse of the abyss mage yet he knew that something is wrong with the abyss order and he wanted to know what is happening to them.

He can hear them their voice their anger and it hurt him did he cause this did his long slumber cause all of this "its not your fault please do not blame yourself." Celeste said again as her paws can be seen on Leopold hands that was holding the flower, The Inteyvat the flower of khaenri'ah.

He was holding his umbrella as the fabric behind him move as the wind slowly blows them away along with his beautiful long pale blonde hair an enchanting sight to see that no one can witness but Celeste "I would like to ask a favor Celeste." Leopold said as he looked at the city seeing its people and feeling the presence of the Anemo archon among the people of Mondstadt.

"what is it your grace I will do anything you ask." Celeste said as she looked at her master she is always willing to help her master and do what he please "I want you to stay at Mondstadt and look after Kaeya for me." Leopold said while looking at Mondstadt a smile can be seen on his face his eyes is filled with care of this child Celeste can see it.

She knew how much Kaeya means to him and even though it's against her will to leave her master alone she still would do what her master had asked for her to do "I will take care of him." Celeste said as she went down Leopold's shoulders and started to go to Mondstadt to look for Kaeya the young master.

"take care you too." Leopold said while looking at the disappearing figure of Celeste he knew that Celeste will keep an eye on Kaeya and keep him safe on his behalf "if fate had lead us to meet once again then I shall bring you two with me." Leopold said as she he stared to walk on the opposite way.

"if the day has come then I shall return our homeland back." Leopold said again as he slowly left the city of freedom he felt like fate will make them meet again but not now it's to early to do so maybe one day once everything is okay without the abyss mage needing the revenge they wanted what kind of creator would he be if he didn't try to figure things out.