Chapter Six: The Conquer Of Demons

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Leopold had been traveling Teyvat with Leo with him the child was overprotective and didn't want anyone getting near his mother "Leo is there something wrong?" Leopold asked as he looked at his son who hugged him while glaring at the bystanders who was staring at him because of how beautiful Leopold is and Leo didn't like it not one bit.

"dear no one will take me away from you no need to worry." Leopold said as he patted Leo's head with a gentle smile on his face he is truly glad that he had meet Leo back in dragonspine because he felt happy with him beside him.

As the two wonder around Teyvat Leo had done his best to avoid modstadt and Leopold knew why he didn't want to be seen as Albedo anymore as he wanted to be just himself so Leopold had choose for them to go to liyue.

"Leo is there anything to your liking?" Leopold asked his son as he looked at the young man beside him who was looking at Liyue harbor with interest in his eyes as they walk in the crowd people can't help but stare at the two as they whisper to easy other unable to take their eyes off the father and son.

"they all look so beautiful." one of the woman said as she looked at Leopold who was holding Leo's hand with a gentle smile on his face he was so graceful and beautiful his long light blonde hair blows gently as they walked amongst the busy harbor.

People can't help but stare and whisper with each other as the father and son walk side by side one glowing with happiness while the other was looking at the older male with a soft smile on their face "there is nothing you like?" Leopold asked while looking at his son.

"there is nothing I want anymore as I already have daddy." Leo said with a smile on his face this made Leopold's eyes widen a bit as he smiled at his son he had never been this happy after the years that khaenri'ah was destroyed and the years he had to leave Kaeya" daddy is all I want so I'm happy. "Leo said with a smile on his face with a flowery aura around him.

Leopold can't help but look at his son while the people around them can't help but stare seeing their lovely father and son relationship that they can't even compare to how beautiful their relationship is "mommy they are so pretty." a young child said as she pointed at both Leo and Leopold.

While the mother looked at Leo she can't help but feel her face heat up as she looked at Leopold who looked at the two of them and smiled at them causing the people to malfunction and all have faces as red as a tomato "daddy let's go." Leo said as he runned out of liyue harbor and back to the forest.

"let continue on walking." Leopold said as he hold Leo's hand he can feel that someone is watching them and he knew because they might be dangerous to the nation of liyue it was a beautiful nation really as the two walked Leopold can feel the person was still following them.

Leopold turn around as he looked at the trees and smiled a bright and lovely smile that shocked the said person who was following them that it almost took his breath away his golden eyes stared at Leopold's purple and turquoise colored eyes his eyes was a beautiful sight that he can get lost in.

"come Leo let us go

"come Leo let us go." Leopold said as he walked away leaving the man staring at them as they left the man behind his face felt hot as he stared at the last place where he last saw him his beautiful platinum blonde colored hair he can't seem to for get about it.

As he was about to leave somebody spoke behind him which had caught him off guard yet he had never let his guard down "I knew someone was following us but I didn't expect it to be you." Leopold said as he looked at the man who turn around to looked at him.

Leo was behind Leopold to protect him as he didn't want anything to happen to him at all and he will not let something happen to his only beloved son" who are you? "the man with golden eyes asked while looking at Leopold who looked at him both staring at each other one getting lose in the eyes of the other while the other one can't help but feel bad.

" he has a karmatic dept on him. "Leopold thought while looking at the short man who was looking at him as well" being near him my karmatic debt feels like I never had it. " the man thought as he kept on glancing at the father and son" I'm Leopold Alberich it's a pleasure to meet you. "Leopold introduce himself as the man seems like won't do so.

" may I know what is your name? "Leopold asked as the man kept on staring at him with Leo behind him not liking how the short man is looking at his father" adeptus Xiao. "the man who is now known as Xiao said while looking at them" its a pleasure to meet you conquer of demons adeptus Xiao. "Leopold said while looking at Xiao who was shocked.

He didn't say anything about his title about him being the conquer of demons then how did he knew but before he can asked the man and his son was gone the only thing that was left were petals a flower he had never seen before in his thousand of years being alive he had never meet anyone like him before "till we meet again." was the last thing he heared and the flowers were gone as well.

He can't help but stare and look at the place that Leopold once stood he can't seem to get him out of his head no matter what he do his beautiful smile his soft yet velvety voice he kept on remembering it like a broken record that was in loop on his head but he have to shake his head to make sure that man won't distract him.

"just who is he?" Xiao thought as he walked away from the place that he had saw and meet Leopold he looked so beautiful that even Xiao can't get him out of his head meanwhile with Leopold and Leo the two were now far away from Xiao.

"I don't like the way he stared at daddy." Leo thought while looking at his father as he hugged him not wanting to let go "is there something wrong Leo?" Leopold asked while looking at his son as he patted his head "did this one do something to upset you?" Leopold asked as he looked at his son who seemed to be upset.

"I just don't like how that conquer of demons looked at you." Leo said as he looked away from his father who looked at him in shocked then smiled at his son a soft and loving smile "are you jealous my dear?"Leopold asked while looking at his son who looked away from him.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update I just took a little vacation from wattpad and take some time for myself as school had been so hectic and it had been so hard to keep up and I needed a little break

I had also started streaming on twich and I might start posting on YouTube thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much it really means a lot to me