Chapter 16

tw/ mentions of curse words, death, & bloods

JAEHYUN'S P.O.V

Happiness only happens once. Seeing Park's enjoying their success after cutting connections with Jeon's and destroying every fucking people's lives, Those people who believes on them are gradually disappearing.

It's their lose.

Watching those people enjoying the biddings, clicking their glasses for Park's partnership with Kwon's. Definitely they don't know what's going on behind Park's success and I can't wait to see their reactions when they heard about Park's secrets and also the Park's and their company that would fall apart and will ruined.

"Looking mad huh?" The man beside me said while offering me the glass with tequila on it. "Drink it, Let's not think of their success." He said. "It's not about their success" I replied, accepting the glass and takes a half drink on it. "It's about them destroying other people's lives" As I put the glass on the table.

"While them..enjoying, I know that" The man said. "I thought Haechan doesn't want to come? Why is he here?" I asked waiting for a response. "I don't know, He just insist to come here also" The man said.

Roaming my eyes around I saw someone at the side of our table, must be the only daughter of Kwon's.

The woman was in her phone until she decided to walk upstairs. Still my eyes can't get off on her. "Bro, Don't think of approaching that woman." The man beside me said. "Why?" I asked, "Saw her awhile ago with Taehyung's Cousin." The man, "So?" I said.

"Oh, dude? Don't tell me you don't understand what I'm saying. Basically she's also friends with Taehyung" The man said. "Really? I don't see much" I said leaving our table and walks away finding the woman I saw.

As I walk upstairs a long hallway catches my attention and it looks like she goes this way, Opening the door one-by-one looking for her.

There, I saw the woman at the balcony looking far from outside. "I was looking at you a minutes ago from downstairs, I didn't expect to see you here" I said and lied to not creep her out that I followed her.

"Miss, You shouldn't be here" I said walking towards her, Until she turns around. "Jeong Jaehyun, btw" I said introducing myself. "What are you doing here alone?" I asked. "Uh..It was boring down there" The woman replied, I nodded still admiring her.

Biting my lips thinking on what would I said, "You're very beautiful, What's your name?" "Y/n, Kwon Y/n" She said. "Hmm, nice name."I said.

"I thought my night would be very boring but since I got to met and talk to the woman I've been staring at a minutes ago, I guess my night would went well" I said and smiles. "Do I make you uncomfortable? If so, I'm deeply sorry about it" Jaehyun.

"No, It's fine." Y/n smiles waving her hands as a no. "So? Are you enjoying the party?" I said looking far the outside waiting for her respond. "I guess, but since it's my parents partnership with Park's i would show them I'm..proud" She said looking at me.

I chuckles. "Really?" "Yes, I know what they're doing, It's also for the company's growth" She said.

Even her doesn't know. "Oh, Congrats then!" I said as she smiles and thanks me.

"Hyung, What are you doing here?" The man speaks interrupts our small talk. "Haechan?" Jaehyun.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Y/n" "I'm sorry if  I had to stop this conversation, right now" I added. "Oh, It's okay! It was also a pleasure to meet you too, Jaehyun" She said as she leaves the balcony.

As I watch her leaves the balcony, I look at Haechan and asked, "Is something wrong?" "No, I was just roaming around." He said.

"That woman. Why does she resemblance Hera?" Haechan said still eyes on the glass door. I sigh "Haechan that's Kwon Y/n" I said. "I know but, She resemblance Hera" Haechan said doubtful.

LISA'S P.O.V

"Are you for real?! I can't do murder!" Lisa being outraged. She stood there looking at the woman laying down the hospital bed. "This is our only hope to get out of this mess." The woman said.

"You only think of yourself, Nayeon" Lisa. "Yeah, I know! And it's the time to be selfish." Nayeon was fed up. "I've been blackmailed just to be quiet after what happened! My mom wants justice!" Nayeon shouted.

After finding Nayeon lifeless, She explained to me all that happens that day who kidnapped her, tortured her. It changes my life for the past few months ignored my friends, doesn't attend the university.

Nayeon told me stay away with anyone and made me do things that she wants, example of kidnapping Y/n and left her dead that it didn't succeed because Taehyung came to help her. I admit that I ordered someone to do it because I can't do it with my own.

Again, I don't want to be a murderer.

Nayeon was blackmailed and she used me to do something that will finish this mess. She's scared to die and I was scared to kill people.

"I wanted to help you. But this is not right" Lisa said still outraged yet crying. "Even seulgi had been suspecting me!" I shouted.

I left the room feeling relieved, yet still cries because of just happened seconds ago and to finally tell her everything that I wanted to say for the past few months.

'Seulgi's house is just a few blocks away from this hospital, maybe I can ask her for an help with this
mess' Lisa said whispering and started walking through seulgi's house.

SEULGI'S P.O.V

"How did you convince Haechan to go there?" I asked on the phone talking on Jaehyun. "I don't even know, I even ask Taeyong" "And one more thing Haechan saw Y/n..he said she resemblance Hera" Jaehyun said.

"Oh, Really?" I replied. "Yes!" Jaehyun said. "I'll hung up the call now I need to do something" I said turning my phone off.

Few months ago I was at the Park's Mansion because Mrs. Min ordered me to give Yoongi the envelop then I saw Yoongi's side wrist had burned scars and I remembered what Kai told me about it. The half burned folder informations of Family D'ville.

I walk towards my dressing room and pulled the one drawer full of papers and folder, Trying to find the burned folder that Kai gave to me.

"D'ville.. D'ville folder..there" seulgi mumbled as she slowly opened the burned folder, Seeing the info of the family. There she saw the photos, names, age that made her disbelief.

Seulgi dialed Kai, Waiting for him to answer the call while holding the folder disbelief. "Why did you call?" Kai answered the call. "Where the heck did you get this informations from?" Seulgi shouted. "Oh, you mean the burned folder?" Kai said laughing.

"Try asking your boss" Kai said. "I know Jimin has nothing to do with this! So answer my damn question!" Seulgi shouted. "Fine! It's from—" Seulgi was shocked by the sounds she heard outside her house.

She immediately went down to check until she heard alot of people from her neighborhood screaming and calling for an help, She opens her gate seeing Lisa infront of her house laying at the ground full of blood, She was shot at the head and has running out of blood. I immediately call for an ambulance

"Please come at this address xxx-xx-xxx, asap" Seulgi said as she came near Lisa "hang on! I'll bring you to the hospital" I said as I look around seeing many people around us.