Chapter 20

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Slamming both of my hands against the table, making a loud noise for the second time. "Where the hell did you get this?" I asked Sooyoung who's been crying for a long time. "Someone gave it to me! It's a man and I couldn't even recognize his face." She defended herself.

No words were able to come out of my mouth. What I had heard is just useless. "Leave," I said pointing to the door of my office "Not you, Jimin" I repeatedly speaks.

A whole freaking month and weeks I didn't do anything but to take it easy on everything that has been happening. "Dumbass, Why are you even there on his room when you know the information is all in here!" I said pointing at the file. "Or is it because you don't accept the truth?" I said looking at him.

"When would you realize that we're all just criminals under your Father's Company, We hide alot from reality" Jimin looked at me and stood up from his chair "So, What will you do? Tell him the truth?" He asked me looking so troubled. "Why are you asking me when it's all your father's fault, It's on you whether you tell it or not" I walked towards my doors office and glanced once again at Jimin.

"Think about the friendship." I added as I closed the door and leaving him alone.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

15 minutes. It's been 15 minutes when Yoongi called Jimin to go on his office. Here i am again, drinking and zoning out as I unlocked my phone to check what time is it "11:30 pm" I whispered and sighs.

I remembered what happen yesterday night, Telling Y/n the truth and be clear with my attention. What I did is very wrong I disrespect her and if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore I'll understand that.

"Taehyung?" A man called my name outside of my room. I glanced seeing Hoseok as he opened the door, "Do you mind if I stayed here for awhile?" He asked as he closed the door and went to sit beside me. "Yeah, sure" I smiled as I handed him a beer.

"Thanks." Hoseok said and sat on the floor. "What are you up to these days?" Hoseok ask as he drank the beer I gave while waiting for me to answer. "Hm, Correct things up." I answered and chuckles.

Hoseok nodded "That's good." He smiles looking outside the big window infront of us, "Do you miss someone?" He asked again for the second time.

It will only be miss my Mother and Father.

"Yeah" I said, "They'll forever be miss." I added. "These past months have been rough to us, huh?" He said as I agreed as well. "Jungkook left and nowhere to be found. What if the others do that? We've all been friends since our teenage years." Just when Hoseok was in his deep thoughts.

Hoseok stayed for so long, We talk and drink for a long time. It's good that some of them still likes to spend time with others right? I mean all of us seven had been really busy, To be honest I've been missing the old days we're we still don't involve in works, we're we only play video games and do silly stuff at eachother.

I smiled thinking at those memories, Hoseok once break the silent "What if hiding the truth will destroy our friendship?" Hoseok asked, "What do you mean by that?" I look at him confused. "Nah! I was just asking you know betrayal and lying could destroy the friendship, right?" He said and laughs it off.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Behind those words that Hoseok mentions "betrayal" and "lies" it was actually coming from what he just heard an hour ago at Yoongi's office.

At some point he badly want to tell Taehyung about that but his guts had been stopping him, It also overthinks him. Reasons could only be a "destroyed friendship".

Hoseok knows Taehyung misses his family that's why he asked earlier about "missing someone".

Will he tell Taehyung?

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V

"The hell are you crying about?!" Jimin shouted at me. "You! Because of your dumbass brain!" I said sniffing at the tissue i was holding. 

"You and Yoongi always involves me on your both problems! It's so frustrating" I said as he speaks "It's natural because you're the only one who looks traitor here" Jimin walked towards me and pulled my hair, "If I find out that you're really the traitor, I can do nothing but to kill you. Even if you're my sister." He said as he let's go of me.

Fucking b*tch! Now I'm doomed.

As my brother leaves the living room I fixed my hair right away and wipes a tissue on my face "F*ck! Crying couldn't help it" I said looking at the mirror trying to remove the stain of my eyeliner.

My phone lit up seeing a message from Jennie.

"Meet me at my house, now! We have to talk about something. You've been getting on my nerves b*tch"

"If you didn't show up you know what I'm going to do with you."

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Sooyoung showed up at Jennie's house. Yet, she was slapped in the face right after Jennie opened the door.

She pulled Sooyoung inside her house forcely, "Where did you get the informations of Kim Empire's? Answer my question!" Jennie shouted. "Y/n did tell you, huh?"  Sooyoung chuckles.

"So what if Y/n tells it? She knows Taehyung is my cousin, Now answer my question!" Jennie spoke again and pulled something on her bag, A gun.

"W-where did you get that gun? Take it easy." Sooyoung said as she raised both of her hands. "A randomly man gave it to me." Sooyoung admits, "Tell me the truth! Or else.."  Jennie was desperate to know the truth.

"Okay fine! I work to Taehyung's Father. He's alive and has daughter."  Sooyoung finally admits the truth because of being afraid to get killed by a gun.
"He's actually the one who gave me the file. To be honest, I was shock and embarrassed after reading that" Sooyoung said leaning down.

Jennie slowly put the gun down after knowing the truth. "Your Father blackmailed me and my parents that if we tell Taehyung the truth, Did you know how much it overthinks me when Y/n tells me about this? Maybe you or those boys will reverse the story and turns it against us that we told him about this." Jennie said.

"Because that's y'all are, Selfish!" Jennie shouted.

Jennie wipes her tears and tries to calm down, "Now, What will you do? Reverse this all?" Jennie asked waiting for Sooyoung to answer who's been silent for a long time.

"Would rather to tell the truth, I had no choice but to keep people around me be safe." Sooyoung said.

For the first time ever Sooyoung tried to do what's really the best thing to, As Jennie nods.