Chapter 21

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V

When we arrived, The car was parked right infront of the company's main entrance. 1 week has been past after what happened to Jennie's house and the boy's penthouse.

"Get off the car." I said waiting for Taehyung to get out before me, "Whose company is this?" He asked looking everywhere. I walked through the elevator with him as he still keeps on questioning about this company.

Just exactly when we reach the floor I walked towards a brownish door, knocking before going inside with Taehyung. "Good Evening Sir! Kim Taehyung is already here" I greeted him as the man glanced at Taehyung.

As Taehyung glanced at him too, it surprised him, made his eyes widen, Taehyung was certain that it was him. It was like the dramas I've been watching at the T.V a Young boy and his Father reunites after not seeing eachother for many years.

Taehyung still can't believe what has been happening right now, He just stared at his Father who's slowly walking towards him. Taehyung's vision started to blur as he was trying to hold everything back, Yet another tear slipped down his face once again.

His Father warmly hugs him while his warm tears continued to stream down his face as he shut his heavy eyes close. "I missed you, Dad" Taehyung whispered, voice cracking at end of the sentence.

When his Father broke the hug he faces his son who continued crying, "I'm very sorry for not being with you all these years" Mr. Kim genuinely apologize while caressing his sons head. "It's fine." Taehyung spoke again, "The important thing is you're alive" He smile not fading off his lips.

"You should read this." I said while handing Taehyung the file, "You work at my Dad's company?" He asked. "Yes, It's been months actually" I replied.

I sighs and began to speak again. "I am apologizing on behalf of my parent's fault on your family's life and also for everything you went through. Afterall, I was embarrassed and shock when your Father gave that file to me, Again..I am deeply sorry about it" I said and bowed longer.

Taehyung on other hand was raging yet still reading the file, He was betrayed. He couldn't help it but to think of having a revenge after killing his mother brutally by his friend's parents. "Sooyoung, mind if you get Taehyung's stuff at the penthouse? You can call Xiumin for a help too" Mr. Kim said as Taehyung speaks and said "I'll just get it. Sooyoung can just assist me." He said leaving his Father's office.

"Call Jisoo" Mr. Kim said as I did what he ordered me to do and left his office to go with Taehyung on the penthouse.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Just exactly I entered the penthouse, I saw them completely talking at eachother while sitting at the couch. When I passed by them they knew something was up, but since I don't want a fight I needed to calm down.

Sooyoung entered the room helping me to packed my stuffs as she called the other servants to assist both of us to facilitate the acquisition of my stuffs as possible. "What's happening, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked while looking at us, I slowly came towards him "Leaving and will never come back" I response and leaving him staring at us, As I continued packing my stuffs.

"Maintain calmly." Sooyoung whispered. "Don't mind them." She spokes again, As Hoseok came towards me "Last week we just talk about our friendships and now you're leaving?" He said as I stopped from what I am doing, "Then what about betrayal and lies?" I asked him back.

Sooyoung split us away and said "Come on, Let's go Taehyung! Don't mind them we're all finish on packing your stuffs" As she pulled me outside my room and Yoongi began to spoke again, "You already told him, I see" He spoke and chuckles as Sooyoung didn't bother to answer and left the penthouse.

AT THE CAR.

Sooyoung began to spoke, "Your Father bought a penthouse near the company last year and it was reserved for you a long time. Besides, You have a dinner with your Father and Sister tonight" She said.

"Why are you working at my Dad's company?" I asked Sooyoung, "Revenge." She said. "But aren't they your family?" I asked as I looked at her, "Who cares? Jimin even told me he's going to kill me if he gets to know I'm a traitor" She said

"Never go back, nor contact them. It's for your own safety, you could've known if they're planning something on you" She spoke again.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Just exactly when the bright notification flashed in front of me, It was Jennie's message. "He already knows it and it still overthinks me." "If Sooyoung is selfish, Everything will end." She sent another message.

I swiftly picked up my phone, sending a message to Jennie. "Trust me, Sooyoung wouldn't do that." "But if she does, I'm always here by your side" I tapped the send button, letting out a big sigh and switching my phone off afterward.

This world would bring storms and pains, No matter what happen I would rather stay by my precious friends side and would continue to fight for whats the right thing. My eyes turned on the door when someone came on my room, I was bothered by his presence but I had to deal with it and act normal.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while looking at him, "Nothing, Dad ordered me to check on you because you might leave without asking them first" Jiyong said crossing his arms as he wandered at the multiple books and papers together with a laptop on my bed. "I won't, now leave." I said pointing at the door of my room. "Fine." Jiyong spoke as he closes the door leaving me alone.

Yet, I remembered what happen 1 week ago about Taehyung's confession and honesty. I couldn't do anything but to feel disgusted, I was sexually harrased. For once, I was thinking of talking to you after hearing what I heard on Sooyoungs but I do really want to distance myself from you.

How are you, now? Are you happy because you've got to reunite with your Father? Hoping you do.
Would talk to you again when the time is right.