1. A Perverted alpha

"Elizabeth are you sure we're in the right place?"I asked my cousin as we hide behind a car staring at an illegal building filled with dangerous alphas and sluts omega"yeah we are and we're going in"she said and ran in while I followed, my cousin is crazy.

Am Zeldris Liones, am eighteen and I've pale peachy skin and green eyes with nice curve body, I'm an omega and the president of sins university club, Elizabeth is my cousin and she's also an Omega. The reason why we're in this illegal building was because she heard mael her alpha was cheating on her so she wanted to investigate and I was dragged along [ that's why we're here ]
I was searching for Elizabeth in the crowd which were drinking, smoking and having a car race like fast and furious [ stupid, where did my annoying cousin ran off to? ] "Mael"I heard her voice and saw Elizabeth being pulled away by mael from some security who caught her"no omega are allowed here unless you're here to sell your body"the security guard announced sending chills through my spine,[ what will I do now?] I was wondering when I saw a blonde haired alpha, he was seated with a group of Omegas who was giving him hickeys and was staring at me with a smirk on his lips.  [ pervert ] I immediately saw the same security guard walking towards me through the crowd, I quickly started walking forward finding an exit from this place. [ Or else I'm fucked ]

Meliodas POV.
I'm meliodas Wrath,am a wealthy business man and a dominant alpha, I have no time for love. All I want is a sex partner and I've over seven omega as my sex partner. I stared at the adorable omega who seems like Elizabeth's friend because mael won't shut up about his sliver haired omega, he was being chased by two security guard and they held him then I walked to them"his mine"I said and they immediately back off"let's talk"I said and pulled him to a quiet room"don't you know it's bad to sneak in?"I asked and he just stared at me without fear in his eyes"are you Elizabeth's friend?"I asked but got no response which made me smile"how stubborn, it's fine if you don't want to answer. But you know student Omega's aren't allowed to enter this building? Which means an intruder like you isn't allowed to leave either"I said"what do you want?"he rudely asked"it depends on what you can offer. But if I can choose..."I said grabbing his ass and he immediately held my hand and rolled his eyes which was cute "so do you know now what you need to give to get out of here?"I asked and he gave me a cold stare"I've alot of things to do so just answer me. You want to get out of here or not?"I asked and he sighed then grabbed me by my collar"just take what you want."he replied and I smiled, we ravishingly devour each other's mouth and he took off his clothes, I put on a condom and thrust into his entrance, his moan echoes through the room,his peachy scent was driving me crazy. "Oh my god you're too big"he moaned out as I bang on his red hole,he ride on my dick and we cummed together then he cleaned up and put on his clothes"you're leaving?"I asked"I don't have to stay"he coldly replied"you were so cute earlier and now you're acting cold"I said and he glanced at me"all alphas are disgusting and perverted bastard"he said Walking to the exit"at least leave me your number?"I said but got no response"At least tell me your name?"i added and he just left,his a very cute omega... hope to meet again.