3. I mean your face

Zeldris POV.
I was in school working on my school project with a blank expression on my face"I'm sorry."Elizabeth said and I glanced at her and she immediately looked away,she was kneeing beside me with her hands up in the hair "You know why I'm angry?"I asked "well... I gave meliodas your phone number."she replied and I smiled"yeah. Next time tell me before you give anyone my phone number"I said and focused on the project "but he said he knows you"she said and I glanced at her again "forgive me,I really regret it."she pleaded and I sighed"sure, I forgive you"I said and her face brighten up then I gave her a box"but you must take these"I said "what are they?"she asked curious"students club's papers, you must fill out these documents,ask the seniors to check them then ask the teachers to sign them and deliver them to the student council. Got it?"I said "but I haven't finished a single homework."she replied tensed "and do you think I've finished them?"I I asked pointing at the group of homework on my desk. I concert on my work "zeldris."Elizabeth called out "yeah?"I answered writing the project "I'm sorry"she said and I just nod "can... can I get up now?"she asked "no,stay like that until you repent"I replied "but I'm repenting... From now on, I'll guard your number with my life. I'll never give it to anyone again, please allow your poor cousin to get up my knees hurt "she pleads "good to hear but no"I coldly replied "let me get up,can I get up now?"she asked whining "No."I said"please?"she added"can't you just kneel"I said"for how long?"she asked"30 minutes "I replied "30 minutes?"she repeated my words in shock"Your hands too"I said and she raised her hands"zeldris"she called out again"hmmm"I replied "let me get up. Don't you pity your poor cousin"she said "no."I replied.

class ended and I was on my way to my dorm when gowther stopped me"You just finished class?"he ask like he care"yes."I replied"someone asked me to give you this"gowther said giving me a bouquet of roses "a hot blonde hair alpha, driving a luxury car asked me to give you this rose bouquet"he said and I rolled my eyes,that fucking alpha...."I wanted to ask his name but he left in a hurry, do you know who he is?"he asked and I just smiled"I think you've got the wrong person"I said giving him back the roses but he gave it back to me then I went to my dorm, I sat down in bed staring at the bouquet of roses and I noticed a little letter in it.

"cutie why can't I get you out of my head ?"

Was written on the paper, I rolled my eyes and throw the roses on my trash can then crashed in bed and drift off to sleep.
......

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and discovered that I had no food in the house, fuck....
I quickly took a shower without brushing my hair then but on a Gray handless shirt with black short pant and slippers,I was on my way out of my dorm when I saw a familiar blonde person....must be my imagination. I was walking towards a restaurant when someone blocked me, I looked up and my eyes widen.

Meliodas POV.
"Good morning zeldris"I said standing in front of him and he had a very shocked expression on his face,he tried to run away and I held his hand"what a rude omega,how could you walk away after seeing me?"I asked"if you want your flowers back, I've already threw them away"he rudely replied"I'm here to know you better, but I haven't learned a thing,I haven't even figure out the colors of your eyes even though I'm standing here."I said gazing into his eyes"are your eyes blind?"he coldly asked"no"I replied"you're keeping me from buying breakfast"he said trying to walk away but I blocked his way"what a coincidence!, I'm hungry too. Let's have breakfast together"I said holding his hand and he bite his lips"so thick."zeldris said"yes, I've got thick hands"I replied with a smile"I mean your face"he replied"not only my face,my chest and shoulders are thick too, do you want to cuddle?"I asked and he rolled his eyes"you're really thick-skinned!"zeldris complain"don't you know how fortune favors the thick-skinned? Since I want you in my arms,why would I stay timed"I said and a cute smile grew on his lips"come on,let go have breakfast"