6. nightmare

Meliodas POV.
I drove quickly to Zeldris's dorm and met Elizabeth standing in front of his door with her hand on her nose"where's Zeldris?"I asked worried walking in when she stood in front of me"he refused to go to the hospital so the doctor gave him some suppressant. meliodas,the room is filled with Zeldris's pheromones. promise me that no matter what happens you have to hold back your inner desires"Elizabeth said and sighed"I promise"I replied and she gave me the key before I quickly rushed inside, the entire room was filled with peach pheromones and Zeldris was laying on the bed, I lay next to him as I caress his hair"you made me really worried,my little peach"I said. I changed my clothes and it was night, Zeldris temperature was getting really hot, I had no idea what to do, I release my pheromones but it was getting worst, I quickly picked up my phone"how to treat a sick patient"I searched on Google which gave me clues because I've never taken care of someone in my life, I wiped his body,changed his clothes as well as the bedsheet. but he was still restless"what should I do to help you get better?"I asked caressing his hair,I held his hand locking our fingers together as I slowly begin to close my eyes"let go! Please let me go!"Zeldris cried and my eyes snapped open, he was crying so much in bed and I gently held him in my arms"zel, zel, it's me."I said worried"please let go I'm begging you!"he panicked"it's me meliodas"I added trying to calm him down"No let me go please!"he begged"zel"I called out worried"don't please..."he added panicking"I'll be right here, I'll be right here,I won't let anyone hurt you. relax"I replied releasing my pheromones and he slowly calm down, his arms wrapped around my neck as tears rolled down his eyes which were closed"it's okay, you're safe in my arms"I said staring at his face"meliodas is that you?"he asked "yes, it's me"I replied"meliodas, don't let me go. I'm begging you"Zeldris said"I don't want to have that kind of dream anymore, please stay with me"he added crying and I pulled him into a hug as I buried my head into his neck sniffing his scent, who's that bastard that hurt you?

Zeldris POV.
I slowly open my eyes to the morning sun"I'm sick"a familiar voice said and I saw meliodas who was on his phone and did a fake cough "what Dad? You don't believe me?"he said with a smile on his face"okay, fine. My boyfriend is sick"he said glancing at me"I'm not fooling around, come on please believe you son"he added, I slowly set up and the moment he saw me,he quickly walked to me and sat beside me,"you're awake, naughty boy"he said"what?"I replied confused. I noticed he was too close to me and I tried to push him off my bed but he was too heavy"Woah, you're so mean. You didn't let go of me at all last night,now you're pushing me away after what you've done"he said"I didn't...."I said but stop my words as memories of last night hit me [ fuck ] I swear under my breath"your arms and legs were all over me. Do you know how hard it was for me to hold back."meliodas said"you're such a naughty boy."he added and I sighed, [ wait, how long has it been? I haven't finished my new project ] I slowly bite my lips."I've got alot of work to do"I replied getting up when he pulled me down"take it easy"meliodas said"use this time to rest"he says releasing his pheromones and I suddenly felt sleepy"I'll wake you up later to eat and take your suppressant"meliodas said and I drift off to sleep