Pee Pee Time!! :D -.- ... :D

Aaaahhh

I've gotta pee. I've gotta pee. I've gotta pee. I've gotta pee. 

I'veeeeeee gotttttt tooooo peeeeeeeeeeaaa.

I had finally reached home and think the lord I HAVE GOT TO PEE!!

I took out my keys and smashed them into the door, missing them the first seven times. I looked over to the nearby bush longingly ... 

Naaaa

I finally calmed down enough then tried again.

I was in! I got up off the floor then turned off the alarm system. I walked into the kitchen and heated up the Cup of Noodles I bought earlier. 

Ugh! I couldn't get the stupid wrapper off!

I thought about running to the bathroom then comming back to fix them, but firmly told my self no. I didn't want to, b/c that would just be wasting time. Multitasking! The food could be heating up while im in the bathroom. 

Stay Strong. 

Then, when I finally got the wrapper off, I managed to punch a hole in it. I danced around a bit, following the directions on the box.

I poured too much water in it so I had to take some out.

All of this taking up my precious pee pee time! Rawr.

I shoved the cup into the microwave and dashed into the bathroom. A little bit of pee escaping.

*tee hee*

I planted my butt on the seat firmly.

*my daydream*

I slammed my buttox on the toilet bowl, forming cracks into the wall. The bowl shook violently for a second then dropped to the floor, water springing up everywhere. 

Me and the toilet bowl then crashed into the basement (the second level of our house). 

All of the walls crashed down all around me. I was exposed! 

*le gasp*

Outside was niiiicee. I watched at a little boy ran away, scarred for life. And as a cat scampered by.

*end of daydream*

-BEEP BEEP-

The microwave beeped yesssss

I washed my hands and ate, while watched Spongebob Squarepants on Netflix. 

_____________

Well, this was a shortened version of my day. Lol. 

My mom came back from a X-mas party. Bring ging back food. 

My sister tasted the chicken sause and was like: what is this glorious chicken sauce I taste? lls

My other sister ate a candy cane. It dropped on my seat, and then, she was like 

'Ew, it dropped on your seat'.

and I was like

'Now, it's more delicious'

Bahahha. Lol.  Just incase you were wondering, me noodles and house are both fine.

:)

-Victoria xx