Hawk Eye

(3rd Person Pov)

"HOW COULD OUR ENTIRE FLEET BE SUNK BY A SINGLE MAN!?" Gin shouted, viciously shaking from being traumatized.

"..."

"That had to be.. the work of the Hawk-eyed man, without a doubt.." Zeff calmly spoke up.

"H...Hawk-eyed man!?" The cooks looked at their boss in shock.

"You are saying that you witnessed a man, whose glare was as sharp as that of a hawk doesn't necessarily prove it was him." Zeff crossed his arms.

"But the fact that he sunk your entire fleet, is more than enough proof that it was really him..!" He explained.

"H..Hawk-eye..!?" Usopp exclaimed. "Who's that?" He confusingly turned to Y/N and Luffy. "Beats me." They shrugged.

"He's the man I'm searching for.." Zoro explained to his crewmates.

"Huh!?" The three seventeen year olds exclaimed.

"According to what Johnny said.." Zoro started before getting interrupted by the cooks.

"Hawk-eyed man, huh.." One said. "If it's the red eyed man, I remember him coming to this shop before." One other mocked.

"Right, you mean that guy who got so piss drunk from wine that his eyes turned red."

"Yeah, that idiot who caught on fire and blew up." They snickered, Zoro overhearing their conversation.

"Even that 'Hawk-eyed man' you've been looking for has been sighted there once before." Johnny whispered to Zoro.

"That idiot got his information mixed up!" Zoro gritted his teeth after remembering his own conversation with Johnny.

"Hm? What's that about Johnny?" Y/N asked snapping the swordsman back to reality.

"No, nevermind." He sighed as Sanji spoke up.

"Did he bear some I'll grudge against you guys, for him to destroy your entire fleet like that..?" He said to Gin.

"I don't remember anything like that! He just attacked us all of a sudden!" Gin yelled.

"Prehaps you disturbed his afternoon nap.." Zeff said.

"That's bullshit!! You mean to tell me he destroyed our entire fleet for that!?!"

"No need to get so irritated, it was just an example.. that's the kind of place the Grand Line is." The owner sighed.

"A place where even the abnormal is normal, huh." Zoro mumbled.

"Hee hee! That sounds like such a thrill! We definitely gotta go there!" Luffy giggled pumping his fists.

"I wonder what weird people we'll meet there!" Y/N laughed.

"Could you two atleast try to think of the danger!?" Usopp sweated.

"But with this it looks like my own goal, I inextricably tied with Grand Line.. considering 'that man' is there as well!" Zoro smirked mentioning Hawk-eye.

"..." Sanji stared at the four men.

"...Bunch of idiots. You people are the type to rush to their deaths." He took a puff of his cigarette.

"Hm.. ironic.." Y/N mumbled

"True, but I'd rather have you leave the 'idiot' part.." Zoro closed his eyes.

"Ever since I've decided to become the world's greatest swordsman, I threw away my attachment to life.. the only one who has the right to call me an idiot is me alone." The swordsman looked up at the cook.