Red Velvet Cookie x Dream

I KNOW THIS IS WRONG BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS RANDOM STUFF-

gay alert

Red velvet cookie was born in a straight family. Daddy cookie and Mommy cookie and small brother cookie are all straight. Red velvet cookie is supposed to be straight. But he is actually gay. Red velvet cookie is in high school, Cookie High School. One day, red velvet cookie runs into Dream, the cutest boy in the entire grade. red velvet cookie is madly in love with him, but dream is already with george. One day, red velvet cookie kills george when he is sleeping. 

"You are mine" whispered red velvet cookie.

Dream moans 😩. Red velvet cookie blushes. His blood stained hand touches dream's chest. Dream blushes, "you know i always and always have loved 🥰 you and not that george."

red velvet cookie smiles. Red velvet cookie flopped dream onto the white bed. And then they had pleasure. Two days later, red velvet cookie called dream on his chiffon phone. 

"Babe, im pregnant." Said red velvet cookie.

"But— my parents don't allow gay in this family so they made me give birth early and, they are beautiful. Look, i named them, Heat and dreamsenpai. I like dreamsenpai more because she reminds me of you. Btw they died." Said red velvet cookie.

Dream laughed and then he ripped a bar of Cheeto pikachu balls. He plopped one in his mouth and then he said, "red velvet cookie... i think im pregnant 🤰🏻 with george, sapnap, Karl, deísta, and quackity's babies."

Red velvet dropped the phone, angry, he bit dream's tongue and ripped the babies out of dream's womb. Dream died. And so did his children.

But red velvet found a better partner, chiffon. Chiffon was hot and cute and dirty. Chiffon was a cake furry. Meaning all parts of him was delish us.

THE END.