Loyalty to Die - Chapter One Part One (Introductions)

**Loyalty to Die - Chapter 1 Part 1 (Introductions)**

**POV: Rainbow Dash**

*Coming back to where we left in the blue and white hallway, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash look at each other and then the rest of the group before Rainbow tries to go into conversation right away only for Scoot to tell her no by shaking her head*

RBD: Why don't you want me to interact with them?. It's not like i can't kick their butt?.

Scootaloo: Not so that but rather that if i'm right, then us having to take our time to solve that "First Trial" might lead to this...situation needing us to do that all the time to avoid getting killed.

RBD: I---alright. We'll do things your way. But if they don't work then we do it mine okay?.

*Scootaloo nods as the duo move slowly towards the group to listen to em starting by an awkward scene as a smaller brown-haired low-pigtailed (which are tied together by a big white handkerchief that stretches up to to the top of her head) young woman, who wears a white short-sleeved t-shirt with a long white apron that covers her up to the start of her legs on top of the t-shirt (and shorts), red shorts, white kneesocks and two sporty blue shoes is being cooled down by a male teenager wearing pair of blue jeans and a long sleeved shirt that is colored in shades of red, blue, and gray. A silhouette of an apple is also printed on the shirt as well.*

??? (Y. Woman): Why would they trap a kid here?. It just makes no sense!.

??? (Teenager): Miss, i insist. I get wanting out of wherever we are but even for someone like me this feels like it would end badly if we try defying our captors or at least for now.

??? (Y. Woman): And how do you know that?. You don't know how good i am at kicking butt despite being just a delivery girl.

??? (Teenager): I know this because i am someone skilled in the arts of freezing magic

RBD (thinking): Magic???.

??? (Y. Woman): Good joke funny guy, what's your magic, making apples appear from that funny pattern of your shirt?.

??? (Teenager): Actually, my talent *points at the floor with a single finger and creates some ice* is ice magic.

*He then smirks at her*

??? (Teenager): Hopefully you now see that for as confident in pure fighting skill you may be, if magic isn't capable of getting us out then we have to play by their rules.

*The young woman's amazement quickly turns into anger as she grabs and yanks the teenager off his feet*

??? (Y. Woman): Fair enough, however, maybe next time you shouldn't brag about it. Mr. humble guy.

*The young woman and teenager then notice Scootaloo and RBD and while the former tries putting herself on guard, the latter stops her with a hand*

RBD: Soooo, you two are quite the combo. A fighting girl and a humble yet powerful boy. Also i did not expect to see a magic user...whoever you are.

??? (Teenager): Oh, right, forgot to introduce myself. The name's Hawk Snowwhite, nice to meet you both...*now he notices he's talking to two pegasus*...i did not expect to see pegasus like you two no offense.

RBD: What do you mean?. If you have magic then you ought to have seen one.

Scootaloo: Beyond that, i'm Scootaloo and she's Rainbow Dash, and since you aren't from Ponyville then you've got to be from somewhere else in Equestria.

Hawk: Sorry to disappoint but i don't know what are either of those places, i'm a student from Regal Academy which i don't recall being neither on Ponyville nor hearing of Equestria ever.