003

A few weeks later I found myself walking along the over hand of the training yards. I found my grandfather there as well, he was watching over his children and grandchildren. I smiled and closed the book that I was reading, though I soon stopped when I saw my brothers and Aegon, a few nights ago, they presented Aemond with a pig and wings, and had the nerve to call it a dragon. And my brothers had a hand in it. When I was done consoling my uncle I gave my brothers a stern chewing. I felt terrible when I turned to leave, but it was what they needed. If htey needed to think that I was mad at them for a few days then so be it, but we are family and like it or not we have to act as if we care.

"Ahh my young Visenya, how have you been my dear." My grandfather called softly. I smiled and looked down to him "I am well my king, I trust that you have been taken care of as of late." I said softly. He smiled up at me and grabbed my hand gently. "Yes, of course. You are too kind little lady." He said as he pat the hand that he was holding. However the soft and kind moment was ruined by the much louder clacking and grunting. I looked over to the court and saw that Aegon was attacking my brother. Not in a training way either. I moved faster than my mind could. I ripped my hand out of my grandfathers grasp and flew down the stairs. I grabbed one of the wooden swords and rushed to hit Aegon with it. I delivered a harsh blow to his side and it made him double over. I spun around to face his side and brought the sword down as hard as I could right over the center of his spine. The wooden sword shattered when it came into contact with his back and fell over and slumped completely.

"You DARE to hit ME! I AM YOUR UNCLE. ABOVE THAT I AM GOING TO BE YOUR KING." He yelled as he tried to stand up. "You will never be my king. My mother is the HEIR not you. She will be my queen." I screamed at him. All the rage he had gave me burst out all at one moment and in the single moment I felt more powerfull that I had ever felt before. I smiled. I wanted Aegon to fear me, and I think after that, he will now. I felt myself being pulled away from him. I looked up to see who was dragging me away from my uncle. I smiled to see Aemond.  I felt bad soon after though. I did just beat the crap out of his brother. "I wont say sorry. Aftert how he has been treating you, and my brothers I felt that he deserved it." I said shyly. I wanted to stand my ground but I also dont want my best friend to be mad at me.

"I know, im pulling you away so you dont kill him. I wasnt going to tell you that you were wrong." He said soothingly. I looked back once more to find my brothers looking at me with a thankfull look and to see Aegon staring at me with nothing but pure hatred in his eyes. I only smiled sweetly at them all as Aemond led me to the gardens. I always loved the flowers that were here. My favourite thought came all the way from the Dothraki sea. It was a simple pink 4 petal flower. Nothing speacial other than the fact that all of the other flowers here were extravagnat and I prefered the more simple things. Simple flowers and simple gowns were all that I needed. Instead I was given the most lavish things. I wasnt complaining or anything but sometimes I wish I could live normally, not as a princess or a queen. For once I think I would like to be a common girl for a day. At least to see how it was.

I smiled as my uncle led me through the gardens but I still couldnt help but think that I was in the wrong even after all that he had done. "I'm sorry" "Dont be sorry." We said at the same time. I looked at him and started to laugh. He did the same after a few seconds.  "I cant help it. Even though I liked the feeling of beating the ass of someone eho needed it, I still feel bad that I did it.  He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and shook his head. "Dont, there was nothing you did that wasnt justifiyed." I shrugged. "I know but your mother already hates us. I just now gave her valid reason to. Along with my brothers for that blasted stunt they all pulled against you. I swear it you will have the largest dragon we have ever seen. Why does no one take it seriously." I slightly ranted off to him. He grabbed my shoulders and made me face him. "I believe you. If no one else will I need you to trust that I will always trust in you. As I hope that you will trust in me. I mean we have the same nameday. How much closer could we get?" I smiled at him. "Our parents could wed us. Then in the ways of old valayia, we would be brought even closer. Sharing more blood than we already do. We would share the blood that flows through us every day. " He shrugged and smiled at me. "If it was called upon me, I would marry you without question. It would make our families stronger and then I would be able to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Who else could I be so lucky with." He said. I smiled and turned away do hid my blush. This must be the way that my mother feels when she is with Daemon. I know how she looks at him, and Harwin for that matter. I know my brothers are bastards but I could care no less. They are my brothers and I will love them with my whole heart.

My father came running up the path to where me and Aemond where. "What in the seven hells do you think you are doing Visenya. You attacked Aegon. He is the prince! Have you lost your mind!" He yelled at me. I had no words to say. I kept opening and closing my mouth to find something to say but there was nothing. "Go! Go to your chambers and see to your mother. I know that she will handle this better than I could right now. But just know this Visenya, no daughter of mine will act that much a fool." The last part brought tears to my eyes but as I began to walk off I heard Aegon say under his breath 'she isnt yours'. I didnt turn around. I knew my mother needed to see me. and I would hate to leaver her waiting if thats how mad Laenor was.