008

I giggled slightly as my brother Jace tried to learn Valyrian. He stuttered on some words and used words or terms that have similar meaning. He looked at he and narrowed his eyes slightly. "You think it's so funny, then you do it. " He said, clearly upset. I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. " I am sorry, you're doing good." I said, or tried to say and instantly saw his face fall. Everyone forgets that I can't talk well. Though in the last 6 or so years I have improved immensely. I can talk all day long without the wound reopening but it will sound worse and worse so I only talk when I have to.

The maesters think that the more that I talk the better it will sound but talking for extended periods of time still hurts. Even after this many years. I keep it covered, with a necklace that my father had made for me. It was decorated with dragons, fire, and our house sigel in the center. Small rubies were in lain for the dragons eyes, gold for their claws. It was the most beautiful thing I have been gifted so it is rare that I take it off. The time that it isn't on is when I am asleep or bathing. I pat his shoulder and walk out to Onyxes. (Changed name for her dragon) I spend time with him everyday since I brought him home.

He was one of my best friends, even though I was only half the size of his nostril. "Hey Bud." I called out. He chided softly and shook a little. I smiled and walked over to lean against his foot. He laid back down and turned his face to me. I walked over and gently scratched his jaw. We needed to fly back to the Red Keep, Lucerys' claim to Driftmark. He was the rightfully heir but Vaemond was challenging it. He felt it should go to him since he claimed my brothers weren't legitimate. "We get to go home Onyxes. We get to go home."  " You already to go love, it's gonna be a long flight. Are you sure you want to fly all the way there?" I heard my mom call gently. I smiled and nodded. "Im sure. I think it will be amazing for Onyxes and I. Normally we will fly with no place insight, but now I really think we will benefit from having an actual location." I told her, getting upset with myself because my voice is so rough and scratching.  I know that she could tell what I was thinking. Her gentle hand found its way on my shoulder and rubbed it gently. "Don't care about what they are going to think. Show them that you are better than all of them." She pulled her hand away slowly and I nodded up at her. "Go, we don't want, to be late." I told her with a soft smile. She smiled back at me and nodded before making her way back to the ship. I was going to be leading the Dragons, I didn't need too but I liked feeling like I was that powerful. Daemon came up to me and gave me a gentle pat on the shoulder as well. "Your mother is right. You are so much better than all of them. Never let them make you feel less than they are." He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead before he joined his wife. I waited a while for them to go and get clear of the way, since Onyxes is so large it takes more power to be able to be in the air and I didn't want to interfere with their sailing as much as I could.

My brothers dragons waiting beside me, they didn't listen to my orders but they did listen to Onyxes.Maybe he frightened them, maybe they vow loyalty since he is the largest, even larger than my grandsire's dragon. Balerion, the black dread. If Onyxes ever went to battle I wonder what is name would be. Shadow Maker. Hell Bringer. Harbinger of Hell. I like that one. If we do go to war, that is the name he shall take. And I will be known, Queen Visenya, Hell Tamer. I shall take on the role of my Namesake. The true Queen Visenya. When they were far enough away I gently pat where I could reach and told him that it was time for us to go. I knew that we were going to have to circle the area a few times since he was so much larger and faster. One stride from Onyxes was easily six or seven from Vermax four or five form Caraxes even. But soon my thoughts started to fly faster than Onyxes, of what it really isn't clear. I guess it's just the pressure of everything swirling around all at once. The pressure of finally meeting Aemond again, what I would say, how I would act. The pressure of meeting Aegon again, how should I present myself, if I would have to hold my tongue. How could I look at Alicent. Knowing what she did to me, my mother and what she tried to do to my brothers. What my brothers did to her son. Would she still lash out the vial insults she seemed to leach to my brothers. To my mother's claim to the iron throne. What would I be able to say or do around Vaemond. Knowing what he claimed of my brother. Not only my single brother Lucerys but to Jacaerys and even my mother. My white hair made it undeniable that I was legitimate. But to have them even question it was a crime. And to petition that he should be the heir, something that in this case I believe should be punished by death.

This will be my first time back home and I was not going to make myself look weak thanks to my own thoughts. I will say what I want, and they will listen. Even if they don't want to, it is the least they own me for trying to take my voice in the first place. I will be heard and I will be proud.

The evidently long flight was rather short. It seemed the next time that I blinked my family was on the shores and I was still above and circling the keep.  The dragons all following in our lead, I guided to land watching as like a flock of Crows, they all followed suit. I walked over to stand between my brothers and waited to be greeted at the gates, normally it was the rulers of the castle that welcomed the guests. Only guards saw us to our rooms. The queen not to be found. I walked with my brothers down to the court yard as we laughed and reminisced about our last time here. When Luke nearly took his own head with a morningstar. Though I tried to be in a good mood I noticed along every wall, where there once used to be marks to the great Targaryen house here now emblems of the seven and the Hightowers. The clashing and clanging of a morningstar on a shield could be heard almost anywhere in the castle. I looked to see the long white hair of an uncle, the leather band stretched along his head told me who it was. It was the one my heart longed for, the one I pleadged my very life blood too. Aemond Targaryen.  Though the living feeling was cut short when the yelling if open the gates cut through my train of thought. Vaemond Velaryon, the man who flings insults and plans to steal my brothers claim trotted in.