Episode 4. ^3^

Jasper's POV
Walking down the hall with Irene and Essence, my hands are shaky and I really want to talk to Essence but I don't know what she'll say!

We walked towards our lockers and Essence got a notification. It was from the Chess club, she's barely had time for us because of that club.
" Uhh guys I gotta go now. There's a meeting at the Chess Club, I really have to go now. I'm sorry." Essence said while walking away quickly

"Okay babe, see you later" Irene said waving at her.
I sighed internally and I was just about to open up to her.

" Why does she have to be in that dumb chess club" I said with a frown on my face
"Jasp, chill out if you like her simply tell her. A no won't hurt." Irene replied

" No I can't, besides she already likes that Donald punk." I said already frustrated

" You don't know that for sure. Just tell her and you'd be fine trust me" Irene said walking in the direction of the classroom

°
Essence POV
I was currently in the chess club meeting already bored af . The term had just started so they were just going through formalities for 2 weeks straight before the tournament begun.
Finally it was over
Donald was already prepping to leave and I decided to stroll with him. Yes, if you didn't know we became friends, turns out his not all that bad and I like him and I think he likes me too. We're just too shy to admit it.

We were walking down the hallway and I wanted to take a piss so I told him.
"I need to use the restroom real quick, go ahead I'll catch up" I said hastenly
"Alright " he said slowly

I was done in a bit and washed my hands then quickly hurried out to catch up with Donald. When I saw him , he was with a girl and she kissed him!!
I was shocked at first cause I didn't know he was in a relationship but I was chill cause he never really told me he liked me.

I was about to walk away before a light female voice called out to me.

"Hey, Essence where you going!?" she said maintaining a smile.
It was Ciara the girl Donald was with. I didn't hate her or anything and definitely not because of Donald I just felt she was fake and her voice is too light.

I walked slowly towards them already irritated. I liked Donald but I wasn't ready to obsess over him at all.

"You said you were gonna meet up with me, what happened?" Donald asked with a straight face.

"Yeah I changed my mind" I said also maintaining a straight face
"Come and walk with us" Ciara said with a wide smile.
Ugh this girl..
" Don't worry I have to get home early today, I'll see y'all later" I said walking away.
I soon got home tired. I didn't blame Donald for not telling me I didn't really seem concerned, but I knew not to trust his kind cause I think he should have known I liked him so I guess he was trying to not hurt me.

I soon slept and since it was a Friday I slept extra time.