What Next?

<Eric pov.>
I wake up with Ace still next to me. I smirk to myself. We just ate at my place and fell asleep. Every part of me screams for joy that i have this girl in my arms again. I am completely stunned she forgave me. That is what she told me. She said it was my job and she understood.
Well dinner starts in a little while and they will announce the final ranks. I better wake her up and tell her to get ready. I am sure she made it.
"Ace. Ace," i shake her a little and her eyes start to flutter open.
"Hmmm," she says squinting at me.
I laugh.
"Wake up. Dinner is soon," i say.
Ace sits up and stares at me wide eyed.
"What," i ask.
"You got a bad bruise on your jaw," she says.
"Oh haha probably from your prank," i say with a smirk.
I barely noticed it hurt till she mentioned it. That explains why my jaw feels so stiff.
"Come on," i say as i pull her up
And throw her over my shoulder.
"What the hell!? Eric! Put me down,"she yells.
I just shake my head and throw her outside my apartment. She looks at me stunned. I lock my apartment and throw her over my shoulder again. She starts shouting and hitting me while i carry her to the mess hall.
"Quiet, Child," i say.
"Hey, i am not a child," she says as she pouts.
I just chuckle to myself. When we get closer to the mess hall you can hear music blasting. I place Ace down outside and grab her hand and walk her in. No one notices we walk in except Four.
"Hey Ace," he yells to her.
Ace turns to face Four and smiles. I can not help but feel a little jealous that Four can make her smile so easily.
"You missed how Max reacted to the prank," Four says.
"I guess you are going to have to show me huh," she says with a wink.
"I think i can pull it up in the control room," he winks back.
Ace walks away with Four while i walk to the leaders table. I sit by Max.
"What happened to your face," he asks.
"Paint ball," i shrug as i say.
"Oh, they got you good," he says.
I just nod my head and grab some grub.
~~~~~
(Ace POV)
I am surprised how easily i forgave Eric. I thought it would be harder but i guess not. Four dragged me to our usual table to see Uriah and Zeke sitting and waiting.
"Hey guys," i say.
"Hey," the brothers say in unison.
Uriah has a black eye for some reason so i give him a questioning look.
"So... what happened to your eye," i say.
Zeke spits the water he was drinking out and it sprays all over Four.
"Dude," Uriah says while clutching his stomach and laughing.
Zeke coughs as Four stands up and wipe his shirt with a napkin.
"Gross," i say.
"So... care to explain," i say to Uriah.
"Um... i ran into a wall,"he says almost questioningly.
"Just tell her you idiot," says Four.
Uriah rolls his eyes as his brother starts laughing. I sit there a bit weirded out.

Why is Zeke laughing

I thought.
"He.... he..got hit in the..the face by one of the F...Fire...Fireworks," says Zeke while laughing.
Uriah frowns. I start to laugh to cause We all spent a lot of time setting it up making sure it didn't aim our way. After eating, Max stands up to announce something.
"Initiates stand," he says.
So me and the fellow initiates all stand.
"We are proud to say all have you have made it. No one will be cut. But first here are your rankings," says Max.

1. Ace
2. Tayla
3. CJ
4.Greg
5.Will
6. Ari
7.Luke
8. Cin

I pumped my fist in the air. I got ranked first. It is not really hard to believe since i have one fear. But it took me 8 minutes to get out of it.
Four, Zeke, and Uriah congratulate me.
I smile as the rest of the new members gather together to give a toast. Tayla and Greg have their arms around each other. Everyone is smiling.
I finally made it i say to myself. I stare at everyone around me and i feel an arm reach around my waist and pull me towards them. I look back to see Eric has pulled me to his chest.
And in that moment i am happy. But happiness does not last forever. So for now i will live in the moment. Lets see where life will lead me.
---
Hey guys sorry this chapter short. But i guess i am a few chapters away from finishing this short fanfic. Hope its been enjoyable so far. Thank for reading.
-Metz