Episode 1: Halloween II

Rosabelle's POV:

Her Outfit:

My brother continued to drive as Doll Tiffany still holding her gun at us keeping our hostages.

We can heard what are the Chuckys are saying at the back of the truck.

"Are we there yet?" One Chucky asked.

"When do we get to start stabbin' people?" And other Chucky asked, holding his knife 🔪 .

"Wait, you got a knife 🔪?" Bald Chucky asked in shock.

"Yeah, I got a knife 🔪. They passed 'em out at orientation." Chucky explained.

"What the fuck?" Bald Chucky said

The two Chuckys stared at Bald Chucky amused.

"What?" Bald Chucky said

"What?" Chucky chuckled. "I didn't say anything.." he said before he started laughing.

"Don't worry. They say bald guys are more virile. ...." Chucky reassure Bald Chucky as he touched his bald head "they say chicks just love bald guys~" He finished before the started laughing at him

"Yeah, we'll, they also say it ain't the size that counts. So you wouldn't worry about those pathetic stick arms of yours." Bald Chucky retorted.

While me and Andy stared at them through the rear view mirror.

"Hey do I know you two?" One Chucky asked in confusion as we narrowed our eyes through the rear view mirror resulting that these Chuckys doesn't recognize us.

"Get back in your boxes all of you!" Doll Tiffany snapped as the three Chucky we're startled by it "Don't make me come back there!" She threatens the three Chuckys.

"She is fuckin' hot." Chucky said in awed.

"Oh forget it, Sticky. Chicks like that need someone more... I don't know... Virile?" Bald Chucky said thinks that she wants someone like him.

Chucky still narrowed his eyes, confused that he still doesn't remember us.

"Does those two guys look familiar?" Chucky asked.

When we look back there from the rearview mirror.

"Yeah. Come to think of it they do." Chucky said as we look at them from the rearview mirror.

"I can put my finger on it. He's just, like... repulsive or something and she's just..... seem that she has the beauty of a ..." Chucky said being slightly repulsing towards my brother.

And from his comment about me I don't know if I'm weirded out by him or being flattered.

"They sure are," Chucky said

We look at Doll Tiffany said through the rearview mirror.

"They don't know us," Andy said, driving in the realization