Episode 3: He Is Risen Indeed

Rosabelle's POV:

One Year Ago:

My brother continued to drive as Doll Tiffany still held her gun at us keeping our hostages.

We can hear what the Chuckys are saying at the back of the truck.

"Does those two guys look familiar?" Chucky asked.

When we look back there from the rearview mirror.

"Andy... Rosie...?" Chucky now recognized us... "Get them!" He commanded when the rest of them blinked their eyes being triggered by our names while we glared at the back.

That's when I see Andy has made a decision which is he decided to swerve and drive to the gorge.

"This is for Kyle!" Andy yelled saying his final final words.

"And this is for our family friends, and my children and husband!" I yelled, saying my final final words when Andy is speeding more to the end of the gorge.

"Love you Rosie till Heaven we'll go," Andy said in his final final FINAL words.

"I love you too Andy till Heaven we'll go together..." I said in my final final FINAL words.

When we crashed the railing before we started falling down to our deaths as we heard the Chuckys screaming.

"My prince, my true love, my sweet babies I love you three soo much and I hope that you'll continue doing what you love... hoping that me and your uncle Andy would watch over you in Heaven..."

The van made a crash landing on the end of the ground making us black out hoping that we'll go to Heaven together soon.

From what we didn't know was four Chuckys saved our lives as we didn't end up being dead and went to Heaven we were unconscious when four Chuckys grabbed our hands and arms and started dragging us out of the truck before dragging us to Colonel Chucky.

4 Chuckys were grunting from dragging us where Chucky look at our unconscious selves with a growl.

Before he gave a command.

"All right, move them out." Colonel Chucky command before the Four Chuckys started dragging them away before it exploded

"Bye Andy and Rosie." One Chucky said goodbye when moments later the truck exploded killing the rest of the Chuckys.

Present Day:

Me and Andy woke up and we look around before looking at Colonel Chucky as he is looking at us as Colonel Chucky was next to us.

"Another pound of flesh." Colonel Chucky said before he decided that he was going to cut a part of my leg again where we look at him

"Please don't. Please don't." I whimpered in muffled

Where Andy also whimpered in muffled too

Where our pleas were in vain when Colonel Chucky decided to cut a part of my leg again.

"Don't mind if I do Rose." Colonel Chucky said before he can strike his knife 🔪 to my cut leg again and cut a piece of flesh out again Dr. Mixer interrupted him