Chapter 19 📚 final 💕

Alyona's POV ;

"Aldo was right". Some girl said. Enzo put Ivan down, and Ivan ran to me. I picked him up and walked over to the door.

I saw Aldo, and a beautiful female at the door with him. How did he find the address is what is concerning me, I thought he was dead. I had a lot of questions.

"You must be Alyona, I'm Valentina. Your fiancés ex girlfriend". Valentina said, putting out her hand.

"Alyona honey, where did you two disappear". Enzo's mom said walking in.

"Valentina? What are you doing here with Aldo". Enzo's mom said grabbing Ivan.

"Hello Mrs. Verzi, i'm pretty sure you miss me, but Aldo is my boyfriend. We have been dating for a while now, the best man I've ever dated so far". Valentina said looking into Enzo's eyes.

Enzo never told me about her. No one did.

"I'm going to need you two to leave my property, and if you don't I will be calling for backup". Enzo said, taking out his phone.

"Looks like Alyona's pregnant, they are having a party in the back, we brought a little present don't worry". Valentina said walking in.

"We don't care about your present Valentina, now leave with your boyfriend". Enzo said, shutting the door on their face.

"Aly, i'm going to explain everything tonight. Can we just focus on our baby's gender reveal party for right now"? Enzo asked.

"Enzo, why didn't you tell me about her? I literally told you about fucking Enzo and all the fucking things he has done to me, which gave me fucking trauma". I said, yelling at me.

"Aly". Enzo said, trying to touch me.

"Enzo, don't fucking touch me". I said, wiping my tears.

"Alina, can you please Anastasia. Tell her to come to the guest bedroom, thanks". I said, grabbing Ivan and going up the stairs.

I sat on the bed hugging Ivan.

"Mama, wi youw crwing". Ivan asked me.

"Your dad is a jerk sometimes". I said, wiping my tears.

"Aly, bae what's going on what happened. Stop crying". Anastasia said, shutting the door and giving me a hug.

"Riccardo take Ivan, and keep him downstairs". Anastasia said, shutting the door on his face.

"Enzo never told me about his ex girlfriend, and she was just at the fucking door with Aldo". I said bursting out into tears.

"Aly, don't be crying over something stupid like this. Today is supposed to be your happy day. Come on, look at me. He's definitely going to explain someday, you just have to give him time. Just like the way he gave you time on you telling him about Aldo and some other things". Anastasia said, smiling and giving me a big hug.

"I understand that but he could've at least told me something about her". I said, wiping my tears.

"Aly, come on, you're better than this". Anastasia said giving me water.

"Ana, I just wanna be left alone for a little bit". I said.

"Okay, but we got to find out the gender so get your shit together and come downstairs. If you're not downstairs in the next 5 minutes then I will call your Enzo up here". Anastasia said smiling.

"I'll be down in 5 , don't worry". I said smiling.

I washed my face really quick and fixed up my makeup and then went downstairs.