Chapter 1 📚

Alyona's POV ;

I woke up to my mother coming into my room. My mom Giada was like my best friend, I loved her so much, if she wasn't my mom I don't know what I would do to be honest. She helps me out so much in life.

A lot of people think we are sisters, because ever since my mom had me she stopped having kids even though she had two, I have an older brother Andro, he's not bad at all, only one year older than me. I have a good relationship with him to be honest. My dad Vladimir and my mom are the same age 35, my dad got her pregnant with my brother Andro when they both were 17 years old, when she turned 18 they got married then a couple months later she had me.

"Aly, honey you need to wake up. You have a lot to do today. Let's go you need to wake up"!. My mom said sitting on my bed trying to wake me up. Waking up after going to the club isn't the best.

"Okay mom, I'm up. I'll be down in a couple minutes''. I said getting up as my mom got up and left. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and went out to the balcony. When I was smoking I saw Enzo.

Enzo was in the Italian Mafia, he would work with his father, but why was he here? When I saw him he looked back but I looked away fast and finished smoking and went back inside. I opened my curtains and cleaned my room up

Then I hopped into the shower really quick and washed my body and my hair. When I got out I brushed my teeth and went into my closet. I wore some black Nike sweatpants with a gray over crewneck sweatshirt with some black socks.

When I got downstairs the Verzi family was here, which is Enzo's Family. I didn't mind them. Besides Enzo he was different from all them. He was more alcoholic than his family and is always out ethier racing or boxing in his room.

"Good Morning to everyone". I said smiling will take all my energy so they know I'm actually being serious, I loved Enzo's family, his mother and little brother are my favorites. His brother Lorenzo is 16 years old, Enzo is 18 just like my brother. Alina and Ivan were 36 years old. At first when I met them I thought she was their sister, Alina looks young.

"Alyona, Enzo I know you dislike each other so much, but sorry to inform you too but you have to go somewhere tonight and kill this one guy. I'll send you the information Enzo but I'm sorry I have to do this' '. Ivan said. That's why they came here, this is why I don't like him that much.

I didn't want to be rude or say anything or start anything so I nodded my head and kept eating my breakfast and tried keeping calm because I don't know how I'll survive tonight.

Later that day when we got finished I helped my brother clean up, even though being rich doesn't mean we need maids, or drivers to drive us places. But we do have bodyguards and a lot of them around because my Father was the Russian Mafia Gang Leader so we have enemies everywhere.

I had just come into my room and laid down on my bed to get a 5 minute rest, which was more than a 5 minute rest. Enzo had knocked on my room and that's when I woke up to him coming into my room.

Enzo started looking around at my room and started touching my stuff for no reason. Like when he came to my photo wall he just stared at them.

"You actually have friends"? Enzo asked, turning around and coming to my bed.

"Yes I do, do you? Like you're actually acting really stupid right now. Get off my bed, this isn't your bed or your room". I said, trying to pull him off my bed.

Just because I don't see them everyday doesn't mean anything, like Enzo probs has like max 5 friends. I only have one close friend, and she is with Enzo's best friend, like out of everyone in the whole? You pick him. But I mean Riccardo and Anastasia look good together so no complaining.