Chapter 10 📚

Elora's POV ;

This morning I woke up to Lorenzo facing me.

"Good morning beautiful". Lorenzo said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. Later on after we woke up I made the bed really quick and then hopped into the shower. Today I had a lot to do. Later tonight we were going to Enzo and Alyona's to celebrate their engagement.

I am pretty sure it was only just going to be them, Anastania and Riccardo, Andro and Bria, and us, but not only their engagement was celebrating Enzo getting out of the hospital. So it was really just going to be for us, without the parents.

"Elora, you look so pretty honey, where are we heading today Lorenzo"? Alina asked

"Awh thanks, I love your energy. Tonight since were going to Alyona and Enzo's, I wanted to get Alyona a gift for her and the baby. And Lorenzo was thinking of buying Enzo some flowers and the baby something". I said smiling.

"Okay, have fun. Make sure to hug my Alyona and the baby for me. If you two come late and if Elora is hungry, make sure she eats, me and your father might not be home we both haven't decided yet. Bye I love you two". Alina said, hugging me.

Alina was really nice, I loved her a lot, she's like my mother. The fact that we have been together for not even long she already built a good connection with me and I love it. Ivan, who is Lorenzo's father, he's nice too.

My mom and Alina are like the same, but my mom works 24/7 so we don't have that girl gossip or anything.

Ivan and Alina are a very perfect match for each other. Sometimes I can't believe that they are both 36 years old, they don't show it.

"Watcha thinkin about". Lorenzo said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Nothing really, I don't know what to get Alyona. Like what does she like? I know what I'm getting for the baby". I said placing my hand on top of his.

"I mean I could ask Enzo but he might be resting, but you could get flowers for her maybe, or like chocolate, she might crave it". Lorenzo said. I might just buy her both cause I didn't know.

We got to the nearest baby store and started looking around. The baby clothing was so cute, I had to find gender neutral clothing though. But this gave me baby fever at this point.

"Lorenzo, look at these. Aren't they cute". I said to him showing the little slip on slippers.

"If you want a kid just say that, but you'll have to wait like one year". Lorenzo said, smirking, pulling me closer to him. Our bodies were touching, I could feel a little friend popping up slowly.

"What if I don't want to wait a year? I see your little friend does not want to wait too". I said looking down.

"Come on Elora, we can't expose like that. I'll think about it. Let's go back to shopping for Alyona and Enzo's baby". Lorenzo said, turning me around and walking right behind me with his hands in my jeans back pockets.

I found what I wanted to buy and we left to go to the market next door. We bought two flowers and wine, I bought chocolate, some strawberries and I think that was all. And I bought wrapping paper and a gift bag.

I tried to wrap it as well as I came, hopefully he didn't look sloppy. But when we got to the house Alyona was very gorgeous. She had worn a tight black short dress, her ass was perfectly curved and her belly bump was showing.

It's so exciting, I love pregnant people.

"Elora, you know you didn't have to buy these, but I'm not going to lie. I was craving strawberries today, also don't mind Enzo. You know he's still recovering, he doesn't feel like getting ready". Alyona said, hugging me.