Chapter 11 📚

Alyona's POV ;

Today we came a little early from the gender reveal because mostly me. The cramps I had in my lower belly started getting worse.

I did tell Enzo about it, but I'm pretty sure it's something normal in pregnancies. I had just woken up from my nap, the thing I remember is just the car, driving home after that nothing else really.

Right next to me I realized a note on the note had said, "I'm going to the warehouse, might not be back by the time you wake up but get some rest, I love you. If I'm not home by the time you're up and if something happens make sure to call me". Enzo had written the note.

He's so cute, sometimes I like Enzo and sometimes I don't. I still can't make up my mind whether I should tell him or not.

I got up and took a nice shower, shaved where I needed too, washed my body, and did all that. When I got out I put on some black comfy shorts with a maroon colored shirt. And a pair of socks because the flooring of the house is hard.

When I got downstairs, Enzo's grandma was on the phone with Alina and Ivan. So I decided to wave at them because I'm a nice person, and I love them so much.

"Alyona honey, would you like me to make you something you're craving? Or we could order something too honey, don't worry you just tell me". Enzo's grandmother said getting up.

"Oh no thank you but I think I might order something, I don't want you or me to cook. But thank you again, do you have any recommendations". I said looking in the fridge.

"Would you like some tacos or anything"? Enzo's grandmother asked while saying her goodbyes to Alina and Ivan. Tacos did sound good, not going to lie.

"Uhm, tacos do sound good right now, maybe we could do that if you want". I said looking over to her. She nodded her head yes.

We ordered the Tacos, and I informed the front security that we did order food so they knew. But while I went to go talk to them I had got a package that for me, when I opened it, it was baby Nike socks that I've ordered.

They were so adorable, they were white so, it was gender neutral. I did start looking for a couple different things, not going to lie now but these were adorable.

After a half an hour after our dinner was ordered, the tacos looked so good. I ate a good night which was good, we did leave some for Enzo too. Can't be greedy now. But after we cleaned up my mom and dad came over.

Which was a huge surprise for me because I just saw them today at the gender reveal.

"I missed you today, Enzo's grandmother told me you left early. Did something happen"? My mom Alina asked me.

"Oh no, I mean me and Enzo did sleep a little late. We went to bed at 04 something, and we woke up at 07:20 am around that time, so I was just a little tired". I said smiling, I do need to wear Enzo about the cramp things.

For the rest of the time we just talked and caught up on life. Until Enzo came, which was my liver saver I guess.

"Aly, I'm home. Oh hey, how's everyone". Enzo said, walking in buttoning his shirt up. Oh my god he's such a fucking mess, why is he like this oh my lord.

"We're doing good". My dad said smiling. Sometimes I wish to be with my parents everyday, now that I'm here I barely really see them, and I don't want to go over there everyday just to bother them sadly.

Enzo came and sat down right next to me. I went and gave everyone vodka, which is our family favorite but I can't really have any because we don't want any harm to our baby.