Chapter 18 📚

Enzo's POV ;

5 months later

I was upstairs watching some random kid show for Ivan, but he fell asleep. I brought him to his room and shut the tv off.

"Now you wanna come upstairs? Was the cookies good at least"? I asked Alyona.

"They were alright, could have been better. I was definitely missing something but im not sure what". Alyona said laying on top of me.

"I mean I could give you something better if you want". I said looking around the room.

"Enzo if you're horny just say that. I could even feel your friend". Alyona said looking up into my eyes.

"I mean if you directly sit on my dick then yea". I said pushing Alyona's body up more.

After a couple minutes Alyona fell asleep. I didn't wanna wake her up so I fell asleep too.

When I woke up in the morning Alyona was already up and doing stuff. I went on the balcony to smoke my cigarette.

It was cold outside, and I loved it. Ivan was already one year old. I've been a dad for over a year and like 3 months I believe.

I never imagined myself becoming a father at 18, I turn 20 soon. Alyona turns 19 soon. Life is just going by quickly when you become a parent.

When I got done smoking my cigarette, I took a quick shower. Alyona was doing her makeup, all dressed up in a cute mini dress.

"God Aly, you are going to kill me one day. Why are you dressed up so well? Where are you going"? I asked her, I pulled her body closer to mine.

"You're wet. I'm going out to eat with Anastasia, your mom downstairs, she'll be watching Ivan. So hurry up, get dressed and say hey to her". Alyona said, pushing me away.

"Enzo is literally running late right now so stop distracting me and trying to get me in the mood". Alyona said leaving the bathroom.

"God Aly, you're making my dick wanna go crazy right now. One round at least? Please". I asked her sitting on the bed.

"No, maybe tonight, bye I love you". Alyona said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oops, I made a mark on your cheek, just wash it off". Alyona said, kissing my lip.

"Bye I love you too, don't drink too much, and if you call me so I could get you. Stay safe". I said getting up.

I got dressed into my dress pants and put my socks on. I took my dress shirt and belt and went downstairs.

"Enzo, you look so great, I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you a lot". My mom hugged me.

"Thanks, how's dad"? I asked her while putting my belt on.

"He's doing good, I'm planning on having you and Alyona over for dinner tonight. Everyone's going to be there. I told Alyona before she left too". My mom said going into the kitchen.

"Sounds great. I got to go now, I'll see you later". I said buttoning my shirt up.

I went to the warehouse for a quick meeting and then left. I drove downtown to go to a coffee shop.

When I got to the coffee shop I bought Alyona a cute mug she would love and I got myself a small coffee.

I saw Lorenzo and his girlfriend Elora, it's been a while since I've talked to them both. I talked with them and ate lunch with them.

Once I got home Alyona was upstairs getting changed while Ivan was watching tv on the bed.

"Did you miss daddy today". I asked Ivan. And he crawled over to me.