Chapter 16 📚

Alyona's POV ;

Today was our full official day. Tomorrow we will leave around the afternoon maybe, and spend maybe 2-3 days on the yacht and we'll be back to normal.

Right now I was getting ready because since it's our last full day we all decided to eat out somewhere that Bria made a reservation for dinner. Enzo was taking a shower while I was doing my makeup.

Today we went to the Plaza , it was a little far away from the beach house but oh well. I bought a dark blue satin short dress. And I was going to pair it with Brias dark blue heels she had brought.

I was very excited because I didn't have a dark blue satin short dress, the long one yes but not a short one.

After dinner we're planning on going to the club this time so we could have fun one last time.

Our parents were in charge of the kids because they never wanna party at the club with us anymore.

But I'm pretty sure they will have a great time at the beach house with them.

Enzo was going to wear his dark gray shirt he bought today so we could match with his white shorts.

"Alyona, what's the point of using makeup? You don't need it". Enzo said getting out of the shower and putting his towel around his waist.

I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know what to say. Enzo dried his hair with the mini towel and left the bathroom.

It hasn't even been 1 minute since he's left the bathroom and he's already on the phone arguing with someone in Italian.

I minded my business and kept on doing my makeup, and after I did my makeup I curled my hair a little bit so it could at least look.

It was currently 10:34 pm and we just left dinner. Amazing food is all I had to say. Tried a couple new things, liked some.

We were heading to the club right now for the last time. Very sad but oh well. We'll be back some day.

When we got to the club we all sat down at the seating area and they already felt like getting up to dance and drink.

Which I do understand but my legs were really sore from walking, I didn't even feel like getting up. Anastasia and I sat down while the others had fun.

"Aly, come on. It's time to dance but you can't drink loser. Let's go". Enzo said, taking my hand.

I swayed my body against Enzo's with the music. And I did have fun. They spent a lot of money at the bar though.

We took some pictures, danced more to the different kinds of songs the DJ had turned on and stuff.

This club we went to is a different private club which is great because the last one was a little bit more packed than this one.

At least we didn't go to clubs with a lot of people because then it would be hot and crowded.

Which I'm not really a fan of ever since I got pregnant. But a lot has changed ever since I got pregnant.

"Hey Enzo sorry to break the news but I have to borrow Alyona for a little. It's my turn to have her now". Anastasia said, taking my hand.

Bria and Elora were dancing like crazy and having the best time of their life. Drinking for them isn't easy is what I could tell.

I was having fun until I saw my ex boyfriend Aldo.

"Girls, let's go, we're leaving. I need to get you two out of here safely". Enzo said with a serious face.