Chapter 7 📚

Alina's POV ;

Enzo had told us how he hurt his arm but we're not really buying it.

But we're staying over here for a couple days, to give Alyona a break from Enzo, and to help out.

Because Alyona can't do Enzo's work, house work while being pregnant.

Right now they are both in the backyard, she still doesn't have too much interest in him but she'll get there one day.

I've never really seen Enzo this happy, he was touching Alyona's belly. I feel like she's going to have a boy.

I have that good feeling in me, but she's only 6 weeks if I'm not wrong or 7.

Alyona still had around 7 weeks until she could learn the gender of the baby.

"Alina please come get your son". Alyona said laughing. I mean at least they are having fun.

Tonight we were hosting a dinner at their house. For no reason behind it, we like getting together.

Ivan had left the house to go get some groceries because they barely had any.

While I waited for Ivan, I decided to go outside with Alyona and Enzo. They were playing around.

I sat down on the patio chairs. It was really nice outside.

"Enzo be careful with your arm, I don't think you should play basketball". I said laughing.

Enzo has been playing basketball for years now, he's really good at it.

"You suck". Alyona said to Enzo.

"I'm back, I got what you asked for at the store. Also I bought Alyona some chocolate she said she was craving some". Ivan said, kneeling down in front of me.

I went inside and started to cook.

"It smells good here. Alina your son-". Alyona couldn't even finish her last sentence because Enzo cut her off.

"Come Aly, we don't have to expose now". Enzo said, looking at her smirking with his hands out.

They are such a cute couple but Alyona doesn't admit her feelings for him. We'll just not yet.

"Alyona your family is coming over for dinner, if you guys want to go change and get ready we have about 2 hours". I said because it usually takes them hours to get ready.

And I still need to get ready because I was still in house wear.

Enzo's POV ;

"Aly, I was playing with one hand, and you still couldn't beat me". I said to alyona.

She thought she was going to beat me but didn't, cause she doesn't know how to play the right way.

It's basketball like come on, it's easy. But I didn't wanna go too hard on her because she's carrying my baby.

"I don't care, don't talk to me". Alyona said while going into the closet.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Enzo, could you come here and fix the back". Alyona said.

Alyona always does that, you just have to count to 5 and she'll talk to you. It's only been a couple weeks.

"Didn't you say don't talk to me"? I asked her.

But at this point she was dodging it. Alyona had worn dark blue denim shorts with a white v neck shirt.

And at this point I just took a shower and got out.