"Daddy~"

MAJOR CNC WARNING
THERE'S ALSO SLIGHT BLOOD FOR LIKE A SENTENCE

He pins me down to the bed and rips my clothes off and then takes his off slowly but roughly , tearing me with his body and jus rams himself into me raw. Ramming into me harder and faster each time and not stopping even when I tell him it hurts. The pain dissolves into pleasure and i'm moaning out his name. "Daddy , it feel so good. keep going , don't stop , pls" a low growl in my ear and then nibbles on my neck. i feel him sucking. "Mmm daddy ur gonna leave a mark , people'll see.

"Shut the fuck up you slut. You know you like it. don't ever tell me to stop. You're mine , so let me show the world never to touch you." "Mmhhh... yes daddy" "good girl , now scream for daddy." He continuously rams into me I have my arms around his shoulders and my legs wrapped around his waist while he goes harder and harder hitting one spot that makes me scream over and over again. He knows exactly what he's doing when I feel soft kisses on my neck going down to my collar bone and then i feel him bite. i let a loud moan when i feel ur teeth sink into my skin."Your blood tastes so sweet princess" "mm thank you daddy."

I'm not looking at him at all during the whole thing and he finally notice my eyes averting his gaze. He grabs me by the neck and says "look at me while I fuck you. Or i'll leave you here unsatisfied," "mh pls no" "then look at me princess" I look into his eyes. "good job princess , but let's see how long you can keep eye contact while I'm ramming into you." He starts going as hard as he can and deeper than he was before. I feel so full and the pleasure never stops. I try my best to keep eye contact but I break and ram my head into the pillow. he leans up to my ear and says "you didn't listen princess , who said you could break eye contact"

Then he flips me onto my stomach "arch ur back." I do as I'm told and he gets ready to go in again but teases me by going slow. I let out quiet moans and words in between them. "say what you want to say princess" and I jus go silent. "Say it baby girl or i won't know what you want." "No"

He rams into me once and then goes slow again. I let out a loud breathy moan and you know exactly what I want. "Who said you could tell me no. Say what you want me to do baby or you're not getting fucked anymore." "Fine.. can you fuck me harder pls" "what's my name princess" "can you fuck me harder , pls daddy. I want to be rammed into and used for ur pleasure daddy. for u and only u , ur my daddy and i'm ur princess so pls use me." I can hear the smirk forming on his lips. Oh how badly I wanted to jus flip over and grab him. But that prob wouldn't end well.

He rams into me while i'm distracted. I let out all my loud moans and my screams. "Mmmm daddy !!! don't stop , it feel so good , do you feel as good as I do." "Yes princess I feel really good , ur pretty little pussy feels so good. daddy could fuck it all day long" I feel my knees begin to weaken and I feel my legs about to give out.

I don't want it to stop the pleasure and the pain feels so good. I want it to last forever. but then I hear "i'm gonna cum baby girl , be ready." "yes daddy" I feel him speeding up and his groans become louder. I feel myself becoming close. "I'm so close daddy don't stop!"

I feel him filling me up and that jus make my legs instantly give out , I collapse while my body spasms and I feel everything drip out of me. i passed out.

He clean me up and puts some clothes on me. He cuddles me. I swear I heard him say "you did so well for daddy. Rest now princess"