mommy~

author's note : now i'm doing this on the fly but this is for my mommy's out there. this is hetero for now but soon enough i'll be getting into my lgbt freaks soon dw

TRIGGER WARNINGS :
CNC
Choking
—————————————————————————

"Baby i'm back!!" says my boyfriend, he's finally back, I think. I was going to fuck with his head a little bit. I was pent up all day and I couldn't hold it anymore. I had to have him. In me, more than just him in me. I wanted to make him suffer.

"Baby?" I hear one more time. "Coming!" I reply to let him know i'm home. I hurry down. and the first thing I do is give him a big kiss. It was hard since he's taller but I wanted to be in control so I surprised him.

A big passionate kiss. He closed his eyes and he was blushing I start moving my hands up his shirt and I peeked out and he was burning red. Blushing so hard. He's adorable. but he's stupid if he thinks i'm gonna stop now. I pull away and push him over to the couch. I make him sit down. I'm now on his lap facing him.

Bend over towards his neck and he stops me.

"I won't be able to stop if you keep going. I won't be able to control myself." he says under pants "then don't hold back." I say, "but, just know mommy is in control today." I say bending over again and I start kissing and sucking on his neck. I bite it and he goes ballistic.

He pins me down but before he can do anything I say, "what did I say before little boy. You have to be good and be patient for mommy to give you what you want." He starts getting frustrated. He's never seen me be dominant. It was new for him so he didn't know what he had to do.

He pulled away obediently, got on his knees, and mutters "please, please.."

"What did you say baby boy?"

He sighed.

This time a little louder "please,"

"Please what?"

"Please mommy."

"what do you want little boy?"

"I want you, I need you. Please mommy, let me be in you."

My heart more than jus fluttered. It bursted when he said that. I needed him now. Right. Now.

"One more time baby, this time say the whole thing."

"Please mommy, let me fuck you. I will make you feel so good. I need you so bad."

I smile uncontrollably "good boy."

I get him up one more time. Sit him on the couch and start taking his pants and boxer down. I see him twitching. I was enjoying it. Teasing him.

I wanted to destroy this man.

I start licking the tip, hear his little moans and groans. then i start taking him in deeper.

I stop mid way and completely let go. He whimpers and omg it's so cute. I look at his eyes and he's giving me those puppy dog eyes no one can resist.

"I'll give you exactly what you deserve."

I start taking my pants off and i jus thrust myself down. we both scream.

"You're so wet fuck.."

"Mmmm~ I've been waiting for you little boy."

"Well i'm here now and i'm not leaving mommy.."

he starts leaning towards my neck, kissing sucking and then biting and licking. I felt his hot tongue right on the crook of my neck and shoulder and I couldn't hold it in. I started thrusting myself up and down and feeling his hands wander.

I let out the loudest moans and he joined in. We were both having the times of our lives.

"Mmmm~ mommy~ i'm so close, don't stop, please please don't stop"

"I'm close too little boy, together ok?"

"Ok mommy"

We're both out of breath andI feel him twitch in me. I know he's close. One more thrust and we're both screaming. We both came, the most toe curling, head banging orgasm i've ever had. God i wanted to keep going.

In between panting breaths I say "that felt so fucking good.. You were such a good boy for mommy. Now let's go take a bath ok?"

He replies "Yes, mommy. whatever you want."

—————————————————————————
A/N

Long chapter cus i finally had time to finish it , sorry for any grammatical errors. it's not the best but I had to make do