ch:30 (last game)

Min-jun POV

"I was alone in home because seojun cant stay here for long as he have school to attend, i was cutting vegetables to make ramen . I Suddenly heard a something dropping in living room so i went there"

Min-jun: whoes there? Is this you Seojun? "She questioned" if this you seojun than come out it's not funny at all "she said"

"I Suddenly felt something on my nose from the smell it was chlorine, i didn't saw the person cuz he was behind me so i kicked his stomach with my elbow "

[Chlorine took 10 min to make a person  unconscious, what you see on movies and serials and Fanfiction isnt true 🙃]

???: ugh "he left her and hold is stomach while Min-jun took the opportunity to run to her room"

"I ran to my room and dialed seo jun number but he wasnt picking up"

*BANG-BANG*

*BANG-BANG*

???: YOU CANT STAY IN THERE FOR LONG B***H "He yelled"

"He wasnt picking up so i message him"

*cracked*

"This time there were two people i felt someone hit on back of head last thing i remember was my phone falling down on floor and everything blankout" 

End of Min-jun POV

KIM MANSION 

Jimin PoV

Jungkook: whoes call was it dad "he questioned"

Mr.kim: namjoon call the gurds right now and suga try to find minjun "he said in firm voice ignoring Jungkook questions"

Suga: dad your making me confuse can you please explain " he ask in confusion"

Mr.kim: minjun is kidnapped "said while trying to control his anger"

BTS: WHAT! "They all yelled"

Mrs.kim felt her floor is aparting after hearing it , she felt miserable she wanted to k*** her self because she knew its her fault 

Mrs.kim: p-please f-find my d-daughter , its all my fault , god pls save my child "she fall on floor and start crying"

*ring ring*

Again somone phone rang and this time it was of Jungkook

Jin: whoes call is this ? "He asked Jungkook"