Chapter 27

Leah p.o.v

Last night was one of the best nights I've had. I love football and everything that includes football, travelling and meeting new players and people. I love the atmosphere when you walk on to the pitch. I love talking to the fans. I always thought I'd never have the same feeling I do when I'm playing football to anything else. It was unmatched. That was until the women that's pressed up against me, peacefully sleeping, came into my life.

I take a few moments to watch Riley sleep. Her chest rising and falling with each breath. This girl consumes all of me. I'm less worried about what people think of me when I hear her screaming from the stands giving me all the encouragement I need to keep going and be focused. She's one in a million and I am the only person that gets to enjoy Riley at her purest. All the love she has built up over the years and had no one to show it to and now she has me she doesn't stop being loving and affectionate.

As Im looking at this beautiful girl I can't help but smile. Her eyes open and she smiles back at me. "you just gonna stare at me all day, Williamson?" she says with a smirk. "maybe, if you stay naked all day then absolutely." I joke back. "I'm sure your parents would love that." she sleepily replies. I laugh at her response and kiss her head. "come on, let's get up and see if your parents want to grab breakfast." she says attempting to get off me. I grab hold of her and flip her over so I'm on top of her now. Riley raises her eyebrow. "was last night not good enough for you?" she says with a smirk. "oh it was more than good enough, that's why i want more." I start to kiss Riley and before I know it we are back at it. I can't keep my hands off her and I don't ever want to. She's so consuming and the way she makes me feel is indescribable. I love this girl so much.

Riley p.o.v

As me and leah are in the middle of pleasuring each other my phone vibrates, leah goes to move off me but I pull her back down. "it can wait." I say kissing her again. Everything can wait. Nothing is more important than leah.

After about an hour we collapse on to each other. Both sweaty and out of breathe. "maybe staying in bed all day wouldn't be so bad." I say making leah laugh. "see, told you. It's the best way to spend our weekend away together." leah says and hands me my phone. "oh I forgot I had a message." I check my phone and it was Instagram. I was tagged in a post by brit awards.

"Riley Cooper has been nominated for 'best song - cupid.' 'British artist of the year.' 'best new artist'. Riley, or better known as 'Cooper' has risen to the top of the charts following her new song 'cupid.' she has been no. 1 for 3 weeks running and is also no. 5 in the American billboards. This is the first time the singer has been nominated for any awards and we wish her the best of luck."

I read the post and I'm so shocked. I look at leah who also read it and her face lights up. "my superstar." she whispers. "will you be my date if you don't have a game that day?" I ask shyly not wanting to put too much pressure on her. "of course I'll be there. I want to be there for all of your success. I'm so proud of you Riley." leah says and she eases my worries. I love this girl so much.

The next few weeks fly by. Our peaceful time away is now a distant memory and reality kicked in as soon as we left the lake. Megan from Sony had called me on our drive home, I know this is my life now but I feel like I can't breathe sometimes. When I was away with leah I could breathe. I could relax and Im worried that now we are back to reality our time together will be back to me falling asleep on the couch or being too tired to be intimate. Leah didn't seem to mind when Megan called which I'm thankful for. The following week consisted of leah training ahead of the game against utd on Sunday and I had sent over my songs for my first album, with the help of leah. Sony liked the songs I picked and we decided I would release them on Sunday night after leahs game. I would go live on insta as soon as I released them and throughout the live I would discuss the songs and what they mean to me and answer some questions from my followers. I wanted it to be interactive for them and get feedback from them because they are the reason I am able to produce an album. I owe them the time to talk about it and potentially help anyone going through difficult times that relate to my songs. Leah is also going to be in the live as well as she is just as important in making this and the journey we've had.