𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Hello everyone,

Now that Dream SMP Season one is over (with some creators' lore still not released Ranboo, DreamXD and Cyndicate's), I wanted to express what time from April 24th 2020 up until November 13th 2022 meant to me. I hope you you find patience to read all of this. I am worning you, it is going to be rather long. Now, if we can all agree to put aside and ignore my fanfic upload chedule and disappearance, I'd like to start.

*

Watching Dream SMP from the very start? Do you know what that feels like? To be there from the very beginning. When Dream streamed and had fun with his friends on the server? Yeah, well I do. All streams up until Tommy joined and later Wilbur, who created the whole "story lore" thing. Those meant everything to me. They held a certain amount of peace, they were calming. Back when Alyssa and Callahan were on all the time... I miss them...
Those streams felt like there was just the eight of them on the smp and me in my home. I felt like I was there with them. It felt like soul therapy. All the jokes we got from then and fun. But people don't remember those times, cuz they joined late to watch all of that. They forget, they don't know what it was like. So they judge...
You remember the Carbonated melon milk bit? On Dream's stream when he was mining diamonds? Haha, c'mon where are the OGs?! When George crafted his first netherite chestplate and DT then sang (I believe) Carmina Burana o Fortuna? Ahhah, I love that...When they killed George for being a tyrant and not helping them with anything so they burned all his stuff he grinded for? Them messing up with Ponk about his tree and burning it. When Dream secretly burnt it, geez that was so funny....When Dream had to babysit George and Sapnap all the time? That was were his no fighting and peace rules came from. Guess he was too tired of those two XD. Then when Dream chased George and broke his armor from all the hitting XD. That's when he first did the "when you falling down, shoot an arrow beneath you so the fall damage is lower" stunt. I find it funny and incredible that he KNEW how to do that cuz a year later I saw Bad talking on one of his streams with someone on the Dsmp how Dream could do that in one of the Manhunts. Like Bad, the man already knows how to do it.
So now you know just partly how much that before Tommy arc meant to me. Of course it means so much more but that cannot be explained here like this.

Now, we get to the part where everything went downhill. Don't get me wrong I love that they did the whole storyline lore thing. I wouldn't know of anyone except the 1st 8 members if they didn't do the whole storyline thing. And I am so greatful for that. But shat hurt me the most was how c!Dream was hurt throughout the whole thing. You all know that I am a c!Dream apologist and that I hate c!Tommy's guts. That is because I missed the BT (gonna call those times like that -before Tommy) times just like Dream (gonna stop using c!). And I have been trying throughout the wholw thing to tell people what Tommy realized in his last lore Sa1 stream. Why Dream did all things he did. W H Y. No one believed, no one understood. Now, ofc that doesn't excuse him for anything but people, it is important that you understand why someone did something to you. They won't do it with no reason. Usually they get hurt and want revenge. Tommy and Dream are so similar. Dream having fun with his friends. Tommy coming to destroy all of that and only to want to have fun with HIS friends. Which lead to Dream destroying HIS life. Quite ironic when you look at it. And I saw people hating of content creators for "forgiving the abuser". First of all, Tommy did not forgive Dream, okay? Let's just establish that. He understood his motives and it hit him like a brick. That both of them want the same thing and for everything to be simple again. That they could live together with no more fighting. All it took was one REAL conversation with Dream....it was all it took...to just say sorry....When Tommy said sorry on the stream?! I was just staring at the sreen with my mouth slightly ajar, eyebrows furrowed, shock all over my face, as tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks. I knwo how much that meant to me, so I can imagine what meant to Dream. What a tragic end....I cried a lot after. When I realized that Dream died alone, with everyone except Tommy thinking he is this monster...when he is just a boy who is broken and who needs hugs, kisses and love. I cried a lot and was basically chanting Dream baby you werent alone....I just wanted him to know that if not characters on the smp. I WAS THERE the whole time. I was the one who protected him...who supported him...who understood him completely...from the beginning....I just didn't want it to end like that...I want him to know he was...and is loved. It is quite sad that they did a reset of their memories...but I guess if they didn't,  if they made a happy ending, Dream SMP would have to end...and this way they can continue it in a way...plus they get to hang out....

Now, I have a theory...since Philza made Antartic Empire shields on the DSMP, and those were from SMP Earth...I talked with my friend before how SMP Earth could be canon to the DSMP...so what if That was one of the worlds in the same universe?! What if DSMP and SMP Earth are in the same universe?! What if SMP Earth got to reset just like DSMP did?! After it came DSMP. I like that headcanon. Cuz like, after Wilbur's last lore stream (which was perfect one of my favorites I cried a lot) and when Dream said how do people just show up on the smp. We saw that's the players we're actually sucked into the game, just like jumanji. And I think that once they finished their purpose in the story, they get back to the real life, they are free. Just like ghosts and unfinished business thing. That's what happened to Wilbur. I am so gald they went with this cuz I had that theory since 2021, hehe. So just like playing a round of solitaire cards, when there are no more moves for you to play to finish the game, you hit reset, right? So that happened here also. There was no way, no more moves, after the nukes, that could have happened that would lead to players leaving the game. So the sever reset itself. Now they do another story with no memories and try to escape. I guess, DreamXD should be there too and some things like that.....I just really hope for them to one day get flashbacks of their previous life in this new world. To connect stories...It would be so fun and it would mean so much to me....for Dream to get his happy ending...there are a lot of plot holes in S1 story but oh well....

So yeah, I saw people blaming ccs for that kind of ending cuz Tommy fogave the abuser like I said. Tommy didn't forgive Dream and it would probably take years (or an eternity) for him to does even if they learned to live together. But same goes for Dream, Tommy wronged him as much as Dream did him....Tommy hurt Dream emotionally and Dream hurt Tommy physically. Not counting the exile manipulation because Tommy cannot be hurt emotionally as much as Dream can. They have different psychologies.
But yes, those people who are trash talking and spitting on all these wonderful boys have to for them is purely disguasting. If you want to treat your past traumas find a profesional help and other cartoons with valuable life lessons and all. Don't spit and hate on what these men did for you. They made you happy with so many things they did, both irl and lore wise...and you come here and say "forgiving and abuser". Go fuck yourself. Just let them do whatever they want with the story, it was never meant for you to connect your trauma with it and it was never meant to cure it. It was always just friends having fun together, even after lore. It is just a fiction, it isn't real in this case. So please. Lay off. Don't hate the people who made you so happy in life, who gave you so many meoments you'll cherish forever. Just do not. If you are one of that people, who hate creators for acting/roleplaying they did?! You are not welcome here, on my account and in my story. Learn to seperate your reality from reality and from made up stuff. Don't hate the ones you love.

Dream SMP meant a lot to me. Through all arcs and everything...it was when I started watching Techno and I am so glad I was there for that...because now, me being there while he was live in his room streaming? It means everything to me. I was part of it all....and he was part of my life and will be forever more.
I will never forget all those mornings I woke up just to be hyped for the upcoming lore. Sometimes, that was the only thing that I looked forward to, that made my day. It helped me keep going at times. It made me happy and nothing will ever match that feeling.

I could write about how much it means to me, how much all the arcs carved into my soul but I do not think it can be explained by words. Just know it is a lot. But I'm pretty sure you all know how much the Season 1 meant to all of you.

-Sincerely your,
Author