" PLEASE VISIT "

" It is 27°C in the East Mira road and slight Rain may be Expected throughout the day for More Updates Please watch news24 . Moving forward to sports news ....... "

I opened my eyes to See Bro Watching the T.V.

" Can you lower the Voice bro , I am Sleeping here . " , I said .

" I dont Think you should Sleep More , Cause Someone has a Interview I guess " , He said staring at me .

" What Interview ? " , I asked barely able to Open my eyes .

" Oh So you arent going ? " , He asked .

" Its at 11 o clock right ? " , I asked .

" Yeah And as far as I can see its already 10:30 . " , He said .

" No way ! " , I said Getting up from my bed .

I rushed to Get fresh and Prepare for the Interview .

I got ready in just 15 mins .

"Alright , I am Leaving . " , I said to My Brother .

" Here , take this , You may need this . " , He said throwing the tie towards me .

" Thanks ! " , I catched it with one hand .

Bang ! I closed the door with force and Started moving towards the street .

Click ! I opened the door again and looked at my Brother .

" My Briefcase ! " , I said Being a Little embarassed .

" Anything else to take ? " , He asked with a smile .

" Oh Yeah , Myself ! Bye . " , I said Running towards the Building .

" I may not be the only one who wants the job So I guess There may be Many people to give interview which would take time So I am Not Late " , I tried to Explain myself .

I reached the building of Oscorp at 11:15 . I saw an Old Man standing at the door gate and  he Smiled Seeing me .
I too smiled in response and went into Oscorp .

I reached the Reception desk .

" Hello Mam , I am Here for the Interview . " , I said while breathing quickly .

" You may Contact the Desk on the 4th Floor . " , She said .

I looked here and there confused .

" Sir You may take the lift that way . " , She pointed out a Corridor .

" Okay thanks ! " , I said moving towards the lift .

The lift was made of Glass . The Floor Number were Digital and Was made up of AI .

Click ! The door opened and I walked straight towards the desk .

" Hello , I am Here for the job interview . "

" For the Software Engineer job ? " , She asked .

" Yeah Yeah . " , I said .

" And You are Zeeshan Right ? " , she asked .

" Yes . "

" Sorry Sir , Eddie Brock Came Before You and backed the job . " , She said Dissappointly .

" Yeah But There Were two vacancies right ? I deserve the Second one . "

" Yeah but Eddie promised to do both jobs with a slight increase in the pay and the company refused the need for the second position . I am Sorry . " , She explained .

I look down for a Minute . " Its alright ! " , I said trying to smile the best I can .

" I dont deserve this " , I said moving in the lift , looking at my Image in the glass .