Vijay Verma

" Hey , Get Back Here ! " , I screamt , but the voice Ecohed and nothing happened .

" Get Back here Please ! " , I tried to scream Above my voice but in vain .

I rushed to john . He was Already dead .

I checked his Pockets and found a note .

" Hello , whosoever is reading this must have seen me dead .

This is A Haunted Place . The people who were dead in the Oscorp Incident have there souls burried here and They want one thing and that is 'revenege' . Whoever takes the responsibility of their revenge has to fullfill it or else they would kill him . There were numerous people ahead of me who were unable to fullfill the revenge and they died . There is no way you can run if your name is written on the register . Yeah that literally means you should Prepare for your death amd One of the most important thing is ....." , the paper was snatched by the person in the coat . I took some steps Behind .

Everything was silent . Only sounds of his boots , walking away from me was heard .

" Hey what is this Place , What am i supposed to do and why did you kill John ? whats going on ? " , I asked in a bolder voice , a bit scared too .

The guy pointed the gun towards me and then pointed it towards the police station entrance .

I entered the station slowly . I looked towards the corridor . There were unhuman voices coming from the cells .

I walked towards the desk and opened the Book .

Case 1 : Name :- Vijay Varma
Reason - "Accident" .
Location - Opp of Oscorp .
Suspect - Mr Kumar .
(Released Due to Lack Of Evidences .)

" What am I supposed to do for this guy ?" , I asked myself , " Its just a accident . "

The guman cleared his throat .

" Ask the Guy himself . " , He said .

" And I am Supposed to talk to dead people are you serious ? " , I asked him .

" Yes ! " , He said Laughing .

" But where on Earth ......" , I tried to say but he interuppted , " In the first left Cell ."

" Huh " , I was shocked .

I tried to Move my feet towards the cell .

Every Step I took , The voice started amplifying . I nearly reached the cell . from a few feet I asked , " Is Vijay here ? "

Suddenly all the Unhuman Voices stopped . and there was peace all over .

And Suddenly a Bold Voice came , " Come a Little Closer . "

I moved my step a Closer with a heavy heart . I looked into the cell a man was sitting there with his hands hiding his face which were resting on his legs and and a little girl was sitting besides him .

" Hey Vijay , I am the new guy you know right ? " , Hasitatingly I tried to start a conversation .

" Ahum " , Vijay said .

" How may I help ? " , I asked .

" You really want to ? " , He asked .

" Ofcourse not ! I am Stuck here and I have to do this or else I'll die . " , I said In frustration .

" You'll die ? " , He asked still covering his face with hands .

" Yeah , I'll die , I'll die . " , I said with louder voice .

He raised his head , took his hands off and said , " Just like me ? "

That face I still cannot forget that face . The Face was rearrnaged , half red half normal and blood stream were flowing from his eyes and he had a smile on his face and drops of blood were still on his lower face .