sʜɪᴋᴀɴᴏɪɴ ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ

ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

fluff, slight smut

The night sky's darkness has fallen upon the city of inazuma once again,

You decided to take a stroll near the city's outskirts, with no specific route, just you and the moon keeping you company and also shining your path.

Everything seemed quiet in the middle of the night, walking by the seaside so the only thing that you could hear was the sound of waves, nothing else interrupting these peaceful moments.

Not until you spotted a figure.

It's features weren't noticeable but it was certain that the human being was in distress from its quick and frequent movements.

You felt as if it's aura attracted you to it before you realized you were automatically making your way towards it, no matter how dangerous this could be you wanted to figure out who that silouhette belongs to.

Once you got close enough you could hear the person's voice,, they had a recognizable voice.

you approached and with the help of the moon's light you figured out that the person in front of you has a familiar hair colour to someone you might know.

"Hm, this seems wrong but- oh so you did show up. My intuition was correct after all" The detective noticed your presence.

"Is your intuition ever mistaken mr Heizou?" you questioned the detective in front of you.

"Hm, no , never" he exclaimed with a confident smirk on his face.

"Oh I see. Are you troubled or anxious over something by any chance?" you asked trying to hide the worried tone in your voice.

"What? No, I'm never- ... I can handle this situation on my own just like every other one" his try to appear unbothered, went to waste.

"you claim to be all calm yet your body is a traitor" your suddenly changed to a teasing one.

"So what if I am worried? hmm? Are you willing to help with this case?"

He crossed his arms, sure you wouldn't accept that offer.

"Gladly If you allow me to" you placed your hand on the papers he had been holding to check for any point he might have missed.

He lend you the papers with no hesitation to permit you to inspect the documents further more. So you started flipping the pages , only to stop on a specific one.