Delta

This is an oc just so you guys know!

Tw mentions of: Death, suicide, murder, massive amounts of blood, arson

Delta used to have an imaginary friend and normally they go away at ages 5 or 6 but here's the thing, Delta had his "imaginary" up until his senior year in highschool and it wasn't an imaginary friend at all it was the ghost of his dead brother who his mother had beat and killed because he had broken something and when Delta told his parents about the boy and how he randomly disappeared because he believed they stayed forever his parents went wild and locked Delta in the basement after they set it on fire, he suffered 3rd degree burns on his arms, face and one big one on his right leg, and they stayed for the rest of his life.
Once he was freed from the basement by officers and firemen, His parents got away and hid, Delta ended up living with his past trauma and he made friends and he soon started getting called Candy corn, He liked the name, it felt better than the past name his parents tried to burn.

Delta is one of the sweetest people ever and will give you anything you'd like! Also! Delta loves animals likes love them!!! And he has 2 pet snakes and ⏃ ferret because yes!

Ok so I kinda forgot about this for ⏃ few months so sorry!!'