Dead Eyes

"I see dead eyes on the verge of suicide"

"I realize it's not alright"
........

"Niceeee" Eko said, fist bumping me as I walked out of the studio.

"I wasn't that good. . . compared to the so-called 'SHINING STARS'" I walked past, looking for a Mcdonalds. 

"So, even they want to know who you are" He said, patting me on the back "You're getting famous my dude!" 

"Suuure" I rolled my eyes. 

I caught sight of a Starbucks, not what I had in mind but o-well. 

Well, I guess I can tell you a thing or two about myself. My name is (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), but you can call me (Y/n). I'm 19 and am in college, but that's not important. What's important is that I'm currently 2nd place from the best singer or singers in the world. Only bested by KD/A . . . yup, but sadly I like to stay anonymous. My so-called name for me is (N/n). I love singing, but I'm horrified at singing in front of lots of people, so I have Eko here to go up with me to sing, so now he's now known as my manager/backup singer.

Although I'm 2nd I would love to be in 1st, but hey I'll settle for 2nd. Though I do have done some collabs with other singers. Just like my recent song that just came out, "Dead Eyes". That was done with Eko here cause he has his own thing to do.

"Here you go!" The waiter said, handing me my frappe. 

"Man, you need to stop spacing out man." Eko said "Looked like you were checking her out . . . . . were you?"

". . ."

". . ."

"Fuck you" I said, getting up and opening the door.

"WHAT?" Eko threw his hands up in confusion, following me out the door.

"Nothing . . ." I muttered, seeing the KD/A limo pass.

"Hey man, you still want to do that collab with them next week" Eko said, looking back and the receding limo. " You can always back out . . .. But then you'll have to do one with Seraphine"

". . . I'll think about it" Waving down a taxi, I smirked at Eko "But first let's have some fun"

"O-O-o-Oh No" Eko stuttered, backing away "NN-N-Not Her. . . N-N-Not Now"

"Oh Yes"

________________________________

Authors note: Sorry if it's short, I can't think of stuff down to write.