A Question. . . ?

Soooooo, why am I here again?" Saraphina asked as she pulled herself up on the catwalk above the stage.

"I have a very important question for the four." Patting my pocket, I watch as the show starts.

"Hey y/n Where do you want me to go?" Ecko's voice asked coming from my earpiece.

"You just stay where I put you and jinx. . . just keep on distracting those guards." I reply.

"Roger that!"

"You still owe me from helping you get that backstage pass for the other concert and now you want me to do . . . what exactly?" Sara asked watching the show.

"I just need you to use your abilities of awesomeness and keep everyone distracted."

"OK but why?"

"Because I have a very important question for kda." I whispered.

"Fine, but this time you . . . have . . . to . . . GOONADATEWITHME!"

It takes me 0.1 secs to process that and whip my head around to see her blushing.

"Did i just hear you corr-"

"Y-yes now shut up and watch the show!"

Saraphina, a music prodigy and with an amazing ability that goes well with her music. Someone who is loved by most just by her kindness and innocence. Someone . . . Who just said what I think she said. . . But eh, I'm prolly just dense like any other person so I say the most deep question I ask yet.

"Wut?"

". . . "

". . . "

"N-never mind just get ready cause they're getting of the stage." She stammers out, jumping down, while I put in my earbuds in and selecting a song. But. . . Sara starts her song to early . . . Also with her ability . . . the next thing under a willow, in a meadow . . . watching the sun going down with the sky exploding into an assortment of colors.

"Well shit. . . "

"What now y/n?" A girl asks to my right. "have something on your mind?"

Everything in my body wants to embrace her, but I know better. I can't look at her . . . But I really want to . . .

"Hey, are you ok?" She asks laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'm ok." I respond looking at the sky. I start shaking, but I hold her hand. . .

"you know, I love this place . . . the sky to the sunset . . . to the person that's next to me." She says, at which I start shaking.

"You're not real . . . you're not real." I look down wishing that this was real.

"Well you never know till you know, ha, I mean you might as well be fake too." She chuckles.

"You don't know what I mean . . . " Tears start streaming down my face.

"Hey, don't cry . . . it's going to be OK." She cups my face in her hands. Her neon blue eyes staring into my eyes.

"You go and make me proud, OK?" She asks "Go . . . I'll be waiting."