Dead Eye

"Hmmmmmm . . . " 

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Liar"

". . ."

"So, what?"

"Still nothing"

Eko reached over and punched my arm causing me to drop my frappe all over. It got all over the seats and floors, I looked up to see Eko rubbing the wet spots with a napkin.

"Pff-"

"Laugh all you want, this is your fault." Eko responded with a glare.

"K whatever you say."

"Ha-" He pointed a finger at me "So you DID do it"

"Sure" I said as the taxi came to a stop. I paid the driver and drug Eko to the run-down house, kicking in the door, and pushing the bookshelf that stood in the hallway revealed a corridor.

"Man, every time it gives me the spooky vibes." Eko looked at me, patting me on the back "ladies first!"

"Yup" As I then proceeded to push Eko down the corridor. Every step, glowing graffiti was glowing like they were supposed to do, the music coming from the door got louder and louder like it was supposed to . . . yea I guess Imma shit myself too. . . but I don't want to admit it to Eko.

"Dude, it's so your turn to knock" 

"No, last time I knocked"

"NO, YOU DIDN'T"

"Sure did"

"N-NO-"

"No, I did because you were a chicken, so I had to, Remember?"

Eko let out a defeated sigh "Yeah I remember"

"Kk" I patted his back and stepped back a few steps. Eko timidly walked up to the door, glanced at me and gave me a weak smile and flipped me off. Before he could knock . . . poor bastard . . . the door blew open, flinging Eko back till he landed on his back.

"HEY GUYS DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE COMING OVER"